Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills | Page 893 | The Popjustice Forum

Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Smoke My Cigar, May 30, 2009.

1. I'm so jealous you girls are getting to see My sister was...FAKED by you! for the first time.

2. Well girls, I'm better and stronger than ever thanks to my @1991-inspired username change.

In the words of Kandi Burruss, take the shade and get paid!

[​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

4. So we have the titles and the synopsis of the next episodes

[​IMG]

5. We're getting those bonus aftershow things, we love a show with budget!

look how well lit they are, the sinking ship in New York can't relate tee hee.

berserkboi, Snatched and teddienono like this.
  6. Whew a polished turd if we've ever seen it.

7. Not them promoting the After Show using Er*ka and my namesake. It sucks that they can't do it in shady pairings like they normally do. I love the After Show episodes though, across all the cities.

8. Rome doesn't happen for another THREE WEEKS?

berserkboi, ohaimanabu and lushLuck like this.
  9. Not Sutton slaying! Proud to be a little slutton today!

10. My god this episode was boring until the end. Aaron is certifiable but he can throw shade with the best of them. He was throwing it right back in Erika’s face with ease.

That said, he needs to stay out of women’s business. I don’t need another Peter Thomas.

Can’t wait for next week. Queen B is back!

dell321, lushLuck, berserkboi and 3 others like this.
  11. I feel like it’s time to cut Teddi, Erika, and possibly Dorit next season, i’m bored of them. I like Garcelle but she’s been painfully boring as well and seems to have no interest in the group’s drama (though who can blame her).

Next season should be Sutton, Denise, Lisa, Kyle, Kim, Camille, Brandi, and maybe Dorit. Imagine!

Andrew.L and berserkboi like this.
  12. I really can’t blame Denise. I’m fed up hearing about her backyard ice diamond dinner just as a viewer. These women really don’t know how to let anything go and it’s exhausting.

That said....Denise is clearly capable of holding her own, so I wish she actually would & leave her stunning imbecile of a husband at the bar.

Camille, Brandi, AND Adrienne next week?! THIS is what we need!

13. [​IMG]

14. No, not Dorit. She's my human style catalogue

Jesus Jugs and Karvel like this.
  15. This episode was boring and Dorit and Sutton are too good for the rest of the cast. Fix it, fat.

16. I have a couple of episodes to catch up on but nice to know they're still focusing on topics from episode 3!

17. Ten minutes in, and I kind of missed the feeling of despising Kim's Sister

lushLuck, teddienono and #teamdodd! like this.
  18. Teddi is the definition of frumpy, hey?

johnny_tsunami likes this.
  19. Frumpy is too interesting of an adjective for Teddi.

lushLuck, berserkboi and Karvel like this.
  20. And I thought the post-hiatus NY episode was underwhelming...
    Also, I like Garcelle but it’s getting ridiculous how she misses 90% of the events with the other women. What’s the point being on the show?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.