Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills | Page 967 | The Popjustice Forum

Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Smoke My Cigar, May 30, 2009.

1. Now that the news is out that Keeping Up is ending on E!, fans are campaigning for Kris Jenner to become a housewife

dell321 and stopthestatic like this.
  2. It will never happen. I think Kathy Hilton would be amazing though

3. I don't want a Kardashian or a Jenner anywhere near this show! We complain about Kyle, Rinna, and Erika controlling the narrative and not showing us their real lives and people want literally the mastermind of not showing REAL life? It's a no for me, sweetie. And just what Kyle needs, another ally to kiss her ass. I think unless it's a big name, again not Kris, based on how casting for other cities is going, if there is someone new I think she is going to be younger, so someone around or between Dorit and Teddi's age. Age-wise right now the oldest are Rinna, Garcelle, and Kyle, and the youngest Dorit and Teddi (Denise, Erika, and Sutton are all the same age which I find surprising.) They are on average the second oldest cast after New York and they have all but spelled it out that NYC is going younger.

ohaimanabu and Maria like this.
  4. The look of defeat on Brandi's face when she learns Denise isn't coming to Dorit's party. Christmas Jones, always two steps ahead.

Floppie, Alenko, Steve003 and 8 others like this.
  5. Kris would never, honestly. And the show couldn't afford her.

lushLuck likes this.
  6. I've been binging Selling Sunset recently and honestly this would be iconic. The Agency whomst?

Steve003, dell321, Maria and 2 others like this.
  7. When you're less memorable than an inanimate object.

8. Kris was at Kyle's charity/auction/party thing. Wasn't one the prizes some sort of Kylie Cosmetics PR kit?

9. [​IMG]

Yas

Last edited: Sep 9, 2020
    ufint, Serg., Chris Lala and 4 others like this.
  10. BECAUSE SHE HAS A LIFE, KYLE!

ufint, Kirkland, eyeline and 5 others like this.
  11. LOYF.

12. I'm watching the reunion and I hate these women nn. Teddi, Erika, and Rinna need to go. Kim's sister needs an epic takedown.

13. I can't believe I was an Erika apologist just a few months ago.

[​IMG]

Xanax, lushLuck, ohaimanabu and 7 others like this.
  14. Erika/The Producers led us all into a false sense of security with the first few episodes of the season.
    She needs to leave.

Kirkland and theelusivechanteuse like this.
  15. Idk if we’re gonna create another thread but Andy confirmed on Radio Andy that the full RHOSLC drops tonight!

Also:

ohaimanabu likes this.
  16. Does this mean she was the cast member rumoured to be leaving as another is returning (I.e Brandi?)

As much as I *stan* Denise, she just didn’t quite know how to perform as a housewife.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2020

17. not surprised

edit :

DangerousHun likes this.
  18. Welp...let’s wait and see if Garcelle has an announcement...I can’t believe Kyle, Rinna, Erika, and Teddi are getting away with it for the second time. They will go after Dorit for not sticking to the script.

19. So....how long till Garcelle announces?

My faith in this show getting a necessary revamp just dropped to -10000000

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.