Rebecca Black - General Discussion | Page 117 | The Popjustice Forum

Rebecca Black - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Hitori, Mar 13, 2008.

1. I bought ticket to see her in London next year and I am also seeing Slayyyer in February. I can’t wait!

2. Oh my God.

3. Imagine showing this to someone in 2011. I'm screaming.

I still think it's so cool how she's totally evolved into an artist despite all of the flack she got back then, good for her.

4. This is genuinely funny dddd, I can't believe after all these years she ended up as.....one of us.
    This could potentially gain some real buzz if it's as iconic and camp as these teasers are making out.

iRyan, Stopremix and Jonathan27 like this.
  5. pdf

pdf

FAB-U-LOUS

6. 'Read My Mind' is everything! Rebecca never fails.

lushLuck likes this.
  7. Rebecca's sugary sweet soprano works so well with the garage meets t.A.T.u vibe. Although those verses are scary similar to Slayyyter's own Cowboys.

lushLuck and Vasilios like this.
  8. It's so good! What a perfect duo! This made me laminate my Rebecca Black stan card I think.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2021
    lushLuck and boombazookajoe like this.
  9. Yup I’m fully stanning this! The video is a hoot.

10. Wow this is amazing!! Is it me or does Slayyyter look like Christina Applegate in the video?

TRAVVV likes this.
  11. This is... amazing.

lushLuck and slaybellz like this.
  12. This is huge. Rebecca features on the latest track by Umru.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2022
    Kyle. and Fighting Irish like this.
  13. Saw her on Tuesday and she was amazing! Highly recommend trying to see her if you can.

14. I just love this for her.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.