Rebecca Black

H

Hitori

Something like Carly Rae Jepsen's Call Me Maybe or Curiousity would suit her very much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Rebecca Black - "Friday"

Carlos said:
"Yesterday was Thurdsay, and today it is Friday. Tomorrow is Saturday, and Sunday comes afterwards"

Someone give this girl and award.

Lyrical genius!

R

Resi12

What the fuck.. It's so literal, this must be a joke right? She looks so innocent, I feel bad slagging her off.

"Kicking in the front seat, sitting in the back seat. Gotta make my mind up, which seat will I take!" hahahaha, I hate those difficult decisions. It's like she just wrote everything that happened to her on one Friday.WHO THE FUCK IS THIS RAPPER?!

Ahahahahha what the hell is this shit?

Indeed. 'Friday' is clearly the anthem of our generation.

That little label needs to make her a full album, one song for each day of the week. Or at least a sick Friday remix EP.

This meme is going to take over the internet. The vid has gotten like over 300,000 views today already.

I am obsessed.

I watched this a couple of days ago.. I think it gets funnier each time. Currently my favourite bit is when she is standing up in the car with her friends. The expressions on her 'friends' faces are amaze.

I love this song but I don't want to look back 20 years and remember listening to a girl singing a song reminding when I was a teenager. Hahaha who am I kidding, its friday friday !!!!! what a cool song.