Rebecca Black

I’m so annoyed I’ve got tickets for tomorrow in Manchester but I caught covid on Thursday. I know it’s a 5 day rule but I really can’t go an infect everyone. I’ll test tomorrow and if I’m positive ill have 4 spare tickets if anyone wants a free ticket.

I’m so annoyed I’ve got tickets for tomorrow in Manchester but I caught covid on Thursday. I know it’s a 5 day rule but I really can’t go an infect everyone. I’ll test tomorrow and if I’m positive ill have 4 spare tickets if anyone wants a free ticket.

Oh mate that sucks! Hope you’re negative tomorrow

It's really fascinating that she's found this lane, honestly, and queer people basically giving her the space and support to turn into an artist with real chops is quite amazing to watch.

I never thought five years ago that she'd be out here touring as anything other than an ironic novelty act, and it's really gratifying to see a young woman who'd been mocked and cast aside by The Internet™ come back in such a way that feels totally organic and deserved. I'm rooting for her.

It's really fascinating that she's found this lane, honestly, and queer people basically giving her the space and support to turn into an artist with real chops is quite amazing to watch.

I never thought five years ago that she'd be out here touring as anything other than an ironic novelty act, and it's really gratifying to see a young woman who'd been mocked and cast aside by The Internet™ come back in such a way that feels totally organic and deserved. I'm rooting for her.

Plus, absolute bangers.

She was amazing last night! I've always been rooting for her so to see her so assured and confident on stage touring an EP as great as Rebecca Black Was Here felt really special. Obviously it went off during Friday but the crowd loved Girlfriend almost as much, it really is signature-hit worthy.

I'll be listening to my crunchy youtube to mp3 rip of this Bulletproof performance forever.

He/Him
Wasn’t expecting Rebecca to be on a track track like this but here she is with a new collab:

I just heard this recently and was surprised as well. Slaps.
latest

When I first heard “Crumbs” my first thought was “What the hell is this?”

It’s been stuck in my head for three days now. Send help. Please.