Rebecca Black

he/him
Re: Rebecca Black - "Friday"

I'm not looking at her page so I can continue thinking her name really is "Girl On The Right".

StratusJM said:
I'm not looking at her page so I can continue thinking her name really is "Girl On The Right".

Her name on the page isn't a real name.

R

Resi12

PantoponRose said:
I heard it on the actual fucking radio.

She's made it, I'm shedding a tear right now. All the hipsters are now moving onto a new Ark child.

I have resisted adding because I'd like to keep that air of mystery surrounding her. I have a bad feeling that something would ruin her "girl to my right" image.

Resi12 said:
PantoponRose said:

She's made it, I'm shedding a tear right now. All the hipsters are now moving onto a new Ark child.
Too right. She no longer needs my support.

I'm stanning CJ Fam.

Is there any information on what Rebecca has said or done since her rise to fame?

We need a few pap shots.

I still cant get over the fact she trending on Twiiter, lmfao if she releases this right now, she got that No1 in the bag for sure

She really does need to release now. Twitter means nothing long term, look at Jedward.

jinzo said:
Resi12 said:
PantoponRose said:

I'm stanning CJ Fam.

Hahahaha.

You have officially just made my day by introducing me to her. Thankyou.

No matter what happens this song is going to be the song I vote as best single of the year come PJ's end of year list.

R

Resi12

jinzo said:
Resi12 said:
PantoponRose said:

I'm stanning CJ Fam.

CJ Fam is never going to happen and if she does she will be eclipsed forever by the overbearing shadow that is Rebecca Black. She is the Christina to her Britney/Gaga.

Poor Christina/CJ.

Resi12 said:
jinzo said:
Resi12 said:
PantoponRose said:

I'm stanning CJ Fam.

CJ Fam is never going to happen and if she does she will be eclipsed forever by the overbearing shadow that is Rebecca Black. She is the Christina to her Britney/Gaga.

Poor Christina/CJ.
I like to see her as the Kelly Rowland to Rebecca's Beyoncé- all the better tunes, none of the support.

Those beats go hard in Ordinary Pop Star, it's Commander #2.

Flawless!

rebecca.jpg