Rebecca Black

Re: Rebecca Black - "Friday"

vortex said:
Flawless!

rebecca.jpg

Looks like she's looking at a clock on a Thursday night, and it's 11.59pm.

R

Resi12

Blonde haired white girl with added arrogance and diva-isms? I'm going with Christina, her name even begins with a C. So it must be true.

Who allowed the likes of Nick Jonas and Ryan Seacrest to tweet about Rebecca? This is all getting too big. Please don't have a breakdown, Rebecca...

Resi12 said:
Blonde haired white girl with added arrogance and diva-isms? I'm going with Christina, her name even begins with a C. So it must be true.

Rebritcca stan for life!

Resi12 said:
Haha, very true. Your faves would never go from saying "I'm not a diva" in the second verse to "I am the best girl all around- in the papers, and in town!" -turns TV on to look at self- by the middle 8.

Plus, she has Xtina's weight problems to match

B

BruceFan93

All jokes aside, the (I'd like to say American, but sadly, human) habit of trying to get children careers and pushing them like this is sickening. It reminds me of the pageant shows where crazed mothers fight over the "most adorable 5-year-old" title, dressing up their daughters like dolls.

BruceFan93 said:
All jokes aside, the (I'd like to say American, but sadly, human) habit of trying to get children careers and pushing them like this is sickening. It reminds me of the pageant shows where crazed mothers fight over the "most adorable 5-year-old" title, dressing up their daughters like dolls.

I get the feeling this was more Rebecca's idea than another case of pushy stage parents syndrome. I could be wrong, but this whole 'Ark' thing seems to be the rich people version of that thing where you send a photo of your kid's face to that video company that puts the image in a cartoon... thing. I dunno what it's called, but I hope you get the jist.

R

Resi12

jinzo said:
Resi12 said:
Haha, very true. Your faves would never go from saying "I'm not a diva" in the second verse to "I am the best girl all around- in the papers, and in town!" -turns TV on to look at self- by the middle 8.

I bet Christina is copying her right now for her next record and then say the following when quizzed:

"You know, that’s funny that you mention that. This person [CJ Fam] was just brought to my attention not too long ago. I’m not quite sure who this person is, to be honest. I don’t know if it is a man or a woman. I just wasn’t sure. I really don’t spend any time on the Internet, so I guess I live a little under a rock in that respect.”

angelX said:
BruceFan93 said:

I get the feeling this was more Rebecca's idea than another case of pushy stage parents syndrome. I could be wrong, but this whole 'Ark' thing seems to be the rich people version of that thing where you send a photo of your kid's face to that video company that puts the image in a cartoon... thing. I dunno what it's called, but I hope you get the jist.

I agree with this, most of those kids probably come from very wealthy families.

Things are moving so fast....

tumblr_li2nc1yFeD1qzexiqo1_500.png

I'll be waiting for her very own Blackout.

He / Him

Who is Rebecca Black... Why do I not know? Why is her face haunting me in everyones avatar? (*Listens to the song*) Why does she sound like Kesha has turned the auto-tune up to full blast in a drunken state? Why are there 130+ people viewing this topic? So many questions, so much confusion!

_hazzie_ said:
Who is Rebecca Black... Why do I not know? Why is her face haunting me in everyones avatar? (*Listens to the song*) Why does she sound like Kesha has turned the auto-tune up to full blast in a drunken state? Why are there 130+ people viewing this topic? So many questions, so much confusion!

*Psst! Don't worry, _hazzie_; this whole thing is a very, very long pisstake*

Resi12 said:
jinzo said:
Resi12 said:

I bet Christina is copying her right now for her next record and then say the following when quizzed:

"You know, that’s funny that you mention that. This person [CJ Fam] was just brought to my attention not too long ago. I’m not quite sure who this person is, to be honest. I don’t know if it is a man or a woman. I just wasn’t sure. I really don’t spend any time on the Internet, so I guess I live a little under a rock in that respect.”
I bet Xtina's hammering out a record deal with Ark as we speak. Imagine CJ Fam on Sex For Breakfast, it would be sublime.

He / Him

Coping With Senility I am clearly a nobody, I want to be a somebody and well.. I'm all for jumping on the next hottest thing, colour me a fan!

angelX said:
*Psst! Don't worry, _hazzie_; this whole thing is a very, very long pisstake*

*Cough, eh hem* Oh yes of course... I knew that... Maybe *Shifty eyes*

R

Resi12

"Yes but Friday comes and goes so fast and everyday is Friday with drugs!!!".