Rebecca Black

Re: Rebecca Black - "Friday"

She tweeted me saying that the song will hopefully be on itunes soon. I smell a smash hit.

Craigers said:
She tweeted me saying that the song will hopefully be on itunes soon. I smell a smash hit.
I hope there's a massive Facebook/Twitter campaign started getting behind Friday- would be hilarious to see Katy/JLo/Gaga/Britney's campaigns being completely knocked off course by fun, fun, fun, fun.

B

BruceFan93

angelX said:
BruceFan93 said:
All jokes aside, the (I'd like to say American, but sadly, human) habit of trying to get children careers and pushing them like this is sickening. It reminds me of the pageant shows where crazed mothers fight over the "most adorable 5-year-old" title, dressing up their daughters like dolls.

I get the feeling this was more Rebecca's idea than another case of pushy stage parents syndrome. I could be wrong, but this whole 'Ark' thing seems to be the rich people version of that thing where you send a photo of your kid's face to that video company that puts the image in a cartoon... thing. I dunno what it's called, but I hope you get the jist.
Yeah it's probably Rebecca being a really spoilt girl with insanely rich parents. But look at poor CJ Farm (or whatever her name is) performing in what looks like a mall against a Justin Bieber poster...the girl looks 8. That's not right.

Craigers said:
Fire said:
She has a real twitter?

What is it?

@_RebeccaBlack_

I hope its real otherwise I wasted a tweet on it.

I've not seen that picture on Ark Music Factorys site so there is a good chance.

It will be on iTunes soon though anyway. She would be an absolute fool not to cash in on this.

It would be so funny if this stopped Katy Perry getting her 4th #1 from Teenage Dream. Highly doubt it'd happen, but it would be amazing.

Conalae said:
It would be so funny if this stopped Katy Perry getting her 4th #1 from Teenage Dream. Highly doubt it'd happen, but it would be amazing.
I would support that. The fact that Katy Perry's tits are on the verge of another #1 is a bigger pop crime.

She needs to hurry up and get this on iTunes. Does she not realise it's all 'on air on sale' now.

I loved that my freind knew about this and sent it to me just as I was going to send it to him, Rebecca's spreading like wildfire. Or gonnorhea.

FUN FUN FUN.

Never have I heard a song that's spoke to me the way in which this song has. The lyrics are so deep and meaningful, I've finally found an artist who understands me.

tumblr_li29a6VBG91qzexiqo1_400.png

Apparently on the 22nd of April she's coming to a mall near me. My friends and I have no school that day. Totally going to meet her and take some myspace pics. That'll be my avatar for life.

(Could be fake though)

Only 1 single and she's already on her first national tour! So proud of my Queen :')

PLUS - CJ FAM & Darla Beaux??? I'm so there!

That poster does look disturbingly like it could be real. But a search of TicketWeb shows nothing, plus would they really use screenshots? Of course not.