Rebecca Black

Re: Rebecca Black - "Friday"

MusicFan said:
That poster does look disturbingly like it could be real. But a search of TicketWeb shows nothing, plus would they really use screenshots? Of course not.

God, you're that smart, aren't you?

Btw, I love CJ Fam! She's the best and she wants to be an ordinary popstar.

"Warning - while you were reading this 3 new replies have been posted, you may wish you review your post"

This may very well be my favorite new topic on here.

I think I may need to cover this song. Do some dark Manson-Tainted-Love sort of cover. If only I Wasn't in thailand right now, stuck with an iPad.

It's actually being released on iTunes, yay!

@REBECCAFANCLUB Rebecca Black
Hey guys Rebecca Black would like to thank you for your support! Her single 'Friday' is now available on iTunes and Arkmusicfactory.com.
- 1 hour ago

Chizo Fan said:
MusicFan said:
That poster does look disturbingly like it could be real. But a search of TicketWeb shows nothing, plus would they really use screenshots? Of course not.

God, you're that smart, aren't you?

Btw, I love CJ Fam! She's the best and she wants to be an ordinary popstar.

Haha.

Um, does anyone have a link to Rebecca's real Facebook?

I echo the statement CJ Fam is never going to happen. She's not the Kelly Rowland to Becca's Beyonce, she's the LaTavia Roberson. To the left, girl.

Can we stop talking about CJ Fam like she's gonna go anywhere? She's so Broadway. Definitely not popstar material.

UM, CAN WE PLEASE DISCUSS WHAT HAPPENED TO DARLA BEAUX?

Her music video has mysteriously disappeared from Youtube.

SHE WAS THE NEW LADY GAGA OF OUR GENERATION!!!!!

OMG

rebecca_black_banner.jpg

Amazing artwork!

Batmobile said:
Can we stop talking about CJ Fam like she's gonna go anywhere? She's so Broadway. Definitely not popstar material.

WHO DA FUCK WANT WAR?!?!?

Batmobile said:
3Xs said:
Batmobile said:

WHO DA FUCK WANT WAR?!?!?

Sorry, but how many views does CJ Flop have? #RebeccaNavy

Rebecca Black is already overexposed. We all know CJ Fam is the true artiste of Ark Records. She's like the 9 year old Grace Jones.

MusicFan said:
@_RebeccaBlack_ is almost certainly fake. However, there is a big link to @REBECCAFANCLUB on http://arkmusicfactory.com/profile/rebeccablack

Can't wait for #ff this week.

REBECCAFANCLUB Rebecca Black
Hey guys Rebecca Black would like to thank you for your support! Her single 'Friday' is now available on iTunes and Arkmusicfactory.com.
3 hours ago

Ahah I wonder if that songs can sell well.

Oh and the music video is now at 3 500 000++ views...

Has the connection between CJ Fam's face and Haley Joel Osment been made yet? (I really don't want to read fifty pages for this.)