Rebecca Black

T

Tommie

Re: Rebecca Black - "Friday"

http://girlinpinkdancing.tumblr.com/

tumblr_li4nrbvu561qi2zyzo1_1280.jpg

LEGEND IN THE MAKING!

I'm just reading through Girl In Pink's Formspring, there are a lot of questions from weeks ago about Rebecca being horrible. I feel a bit distraught, is it possible my new idol isn't a nice person?!

MollieSwift21

Staff member

Scaper said:
I'm just reading through Girl In Pink's Formspring, there are a lot of questions from weeks ago about Rebecca being horrible. I feel a bit distraught, is it possible my new idol isn't a nice person?!

Where can you see her Formspring?

B

BruceFan93

#TeamGirlInPink

Get those 15 minutes of fame.

Today the instructor at my university opened with "I just got sent this crazy video by a friend. Y'all have to see this." - and just like that Rebecca was in our class. Oh the delight when I heard the beginning of the intro floating through the lecture hall.

JakeMagnus said:
Today the instructor at my university opened with "I just got sent this crazy video by a friend. Y'all have to see this." - and just like that Rebecca was in our class. Oh the delight when I heard the beginning of the intro floating through the lecture hall.

Did you sing along (or at least mouth some of the lyrics)?

This entire thread is just unimaginably fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun.

I wish they would get rid of the rap part though, it totally takes away from Rebecca's limelight.

Ray is attending PARTY WITH REBECCA BLACK. · Like · · Invite guests

R

rihannalover

Ronald Parisi said:
I wish they would get rid of the rap part though, it totally takes away from Rebecca's limelight.

iTunes version is 100% just Rebecca Black, no rap.

rihannalover said:
Ronald Parisi said:

iTunes version is 100% just Rebecca Black, no rap.

Good. I hope this means she is one of those closet KKK members like those twins back on the day. those two were both classy and classic.

#95 on US iTunes.

Would it be too much to ask for this to be #1 on iTunes by Friday? Someone needs to start a campaign to make this happen!!!