Red Velvet | Page 8 | The Popjustice Forum

Red Velvet

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Ceir, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Red Velvet got their first charting in the UK with Summer Magic. #38 on the UK Downloads chart.

2. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

NEW INTERNATIONAL PREAUMEAUX

Remorque, Kuhleezi, codecat and 2 others like this.
  3. Imagine a world where both Red Velvet and Blackpink manage to become chart destroying queens in the west.

Also
    A stan.

4. Any excuse to post this Ari inspired BOP

yourbetterknow and McQueer like this.
  5. Everyone here will start hating them.

But at least my family will understand why I flew to Chicago for one day.

6. I have been going through their back catalogue on Spotify for the past month or so and discovering so many bops. My current top 3 are Red Flavour, Body Talk and Mojito.

7. Did you drag Wendy

8. All great tracks...
    To this list I would add the non-singles Red Dress, Don't You Wait No More, and Happily Ever After...

9. I like most of the songs that have been mentioned but their best B-Sides for me are:

You Better Know
    Zoo
    Look
    Kingdom Come
    Something Kinda Crazy

Last edited: Aug 25, 2018
    junglefish likes this.
  10. Some Love
    Cool World
    Time Slip

Slice of Life likes this.
  11. I Just remains their top bop.

12. Oh, speaking of which. I never shared this, but when people we're posting their top tens, I actually made a spreadsheet...

Red Velvet Chart - Sheet1.jpg
    Just so you know. I'll keep it updated for this thread, an informal rate, if there's any new or changed top tens.... I'm sure there would be... anyway, it was interesting....

EDIT: So if anyone has a new or revised list, fork it over.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2018
  13. Why do all mine say 5.5. This ReveLuv is confused.

14. I have no friggin' idea. I think you didn't rank yours so I gave them all the same score.
    Don't know how I got 5.5.
    [​IMG]

15. I'm so glad their sales are increasing after each comeback. 155K in one month is amazing.

16. The fact that the first time I heard this it gave me Yours Truly leftover teas dddd

17. I just realized Mr E. is a word play and they're actually saying mystery. Miss Terry remains superior but SM's obsession with "mystery" is amazing.

Edit: Just remembered "Mysteric". STOP @SM Entertainment

18. Aburakadabura!

Remorque and Empty Shoebox like this.
  19. Still popping off to Look

Getting my life!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.