Relationships | Page 329 | The Popjustice Forum

Relationships

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Itty Bitty Piggy, May 1, 2016.

1. Are they still separated or have they already filed for divorce? I wish the best for Louise.

Txetxu and HollyDunnSomething like this.
  2. I've no idea, I was so sad when I heard they were separated. I don't really follow celeb gossip so I'm not sure what the situation is now.

Island likes this.
  3. Send me a moody scowling selfie

Mikl C and Island like this.
  4. Me after sending it to you:
    [​IMG]

5. I don't think I've ever met a guy named Tom who I haven't fancied.

Txetxu and Leopold like this.
  6. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Moderator

This reminds me I've yet to meet a Sean I didn't hate

Shockbox likes this.
    Island, Shockbox and Mr Blonde like this.
  8. R92

R92

I went on date #2 with the guy formerly known as out of my league, and it went really well! Lots of open and casual flirting, which I haven't experienced in a while, but one thing really stuck out to me. He reminded me so so much of my ex from my last serious relationship. From his smile down to his voice and mannerisms and personality, it was eerily similar at moments. Not in a bad way, and plenty of those attributes were what made me crush over my ex in the first place, but it's odd to find myself stumbling on them again.

9. A couple months ago I met a guy on Tinder which happened to be an exboyfriend from a guy I used to be friends with. At first I had a lot of doubts about it because a lot of people told me he was a jerk and that he was just not worth it considering the "relationship" I was coming from. Anyway, I didn't care and went out with him. The first date was amazing I felt like we really clicked, then he disappeared for a while, came back like nothing happened but he was very distant. One day we went to the club and he kissed me but the next day he wouldn't talk about it or acknowledge what happened even when I tried. A week later I invited him to my house and after having a long conversation about our lives it was obvious what was going to happen next but for some reason I always paralyze when it comes to sex so I told him that I would give him a ride home. On the way to his house everything felt very awkward and we didn't talk. I have seen him a couple of times after that but I feel like that chemistry we had on the first date Is gone. Sometimes it feels like he Is actually trying but then he doesn't reply my texts or acts like he doesn't give a fuck. I was trying to be patient because he Is 5 Years younger than me but I am starting to feel very confused. I don't know what to do because I think that if he actually opens up everything would be incredible but I just don't know what he wants.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
  10. If he really wanted to, he should've. Sadly, there are times when we need to stop making excuses for other people. This is one.

11. Honestly if he's acting that way and a lot of people told you he's a jerk (and he's definitely coming off as one), to me it doesn't really look like something worth pursuing, especially if you're actually looking for a relationship.

Rem, Mikl C, Island and 4 others like this.
  12. He

He

I definitely agree he doesn't seem like someone worth pursuing, not the way he's treating you. You cannot be expected to wait for him to sort himself out, or worse to sort him out yourself. It might be a pattern, especially if you have been warned.

I'm sorry you're going through this, because it must hurt. But please, put yourself first, @Blackout Zone.

Txetxu, Island, Blackout Zone and 2 others like this.
  13. Have you told him that's how he's coming across? I don't know if that might be too soon to have a conversation like that, but if you feel like you can, I'd say having a conversation about this would be a good step. Otherwise, I agree with everyone else.

Blackout Zone likes this.
  14. [​IMG]

15. Thank you for helping me guys. I will walk away from this one. I tried to stop myself from falling in love with him until I knew he was really worth it so this shouldn't be too hard.

I am going to focus on other important things that I haven't paid enough attention to, rather than trying to find someone, at least for a while.

@andru I asked him if we were dating and he just told me that we were getting to know each other.

You've been very helpful. Thank you! I just wanted to be sure because sometimes I give up too fast.

soratami, He and HollyDunnSomething like this.
  16. I’m back on the dating apps and I try my hardest to be as open minded as possible, but I draw a line at one thing in particular.

I got chatting to a guy, things were going great and then we decided to follow each other on Instagram. Oh my lord, I wish I hadn’t bothered. I clicked on a picture he had taken of a lake. It was a nice lake. Nothing fancy but the picture was fine to be there. What wasn’t fine were the bloody hashtags. #gay #gayuk #guyswholikeguys #bear #instagay. Why would you do this? On a picture of a lake?

I can’t lie. It’s such a turn off when I see all of that. I’m sure some of you will think it’s me out of touch but I can’t help it I’m afraid.

17. For likes? I don't think you should take the hashtags seriously. But thank you as I will have new ones to add to my posts. Teehee.

18. K94

K94

I can't stand spam likers/followers so hashtags are a no-no for me. Like, be happy with the likes you have, sis!

constantino, Karvel, Island and 7 others like this.
  19. LTG

LTG

People who seem that keen for likes on Instagram that they do that for every photo are a bit suspect for me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.