Relationships | Page 331 | The Popjustice Forum

Relationships

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Itty Bitty Piggy, May 1, 2016.

1. He

He

I don't get facetunning. Like it looks worse than no filter always? That face blur effect is so bad, and the shiny eyes are comical.

I don't even think "oh they must be hiding something", but it does make me question their taste.

2. Why use facetune when it's so easy to use lightning and different angles to work for you?

andru, Seger and He like this.
  3. He

He

Or just try to look normal? So when you meet in person there's no "surprise".

Like I get wanting to look your best for selfies. But for dating apps I think it is better to go a bit average (hence why I get zero messages, ha).

4. Ddd I changed my profile picture on Grindr (to what I thought was a good one) and it’s not even attracting the creeps

Sam de Jour and Island like this.
  5. I don't go for the pic where I serve the most because most of my pictures don't match up to that.

He likes this.
  6. In Seattle, no one ever paid attention to me. But everywhere I go in Florida, someone always finds me.

I'm a little too scared to figure out why this is happening.

7. I do believe though that our perception of how we look doesn not necessarily clash with the perceptions of others, I mean sometimes I get a bit surprised that photos I am not really fond of are the most liked and viceversa.

Even with apps, even though I do remember how terrible Tinder was, when you slided through the photos of someone it almost looked like some bizzarre morphing.

ManilaChinchilla likes this.
  8. He

He

I was so shocked after realising we do not look like our selfies, but like the "wrong" non-mirrored versions the phone stores.

My asymmetry is too real.

Txetxu likes this.
  9. I haven't quoted the right post but you were talking about filtering and facetuning etc. earlier, I never do it. If I show up to perform somewhere I want to look like my instagram pics.

Vasilios and He like this.
  10. Are you Shannen Doherty?

-tastic and Seger like this.
  11. Someboy

Someboy Moderator

Honestly shocked this hasn't happened to me in the past few months; seen loads of 'birds' just based off apps (which I'm off of now), and not once has the girl changed her mind at the last minute.

Maybe it's my Instagram. They wanna see the goods for themselves?

Island likes this.
  12. [​IMG]

James2009, Serg., Charmander and 22 others like this.
  13. And of course whenever I planned something with another guy, he cancelled too. This shit.

But in the end it got all good when a sweet guy came over yesterday and is truly something different from all those other guys I am done with. Hopefully it flows into something nice.

AlmostFamous likes this.
  14. kii it was a PJ member that stood me up

15. 2014

2014 Moderator

ddddd was it Rhombus at the Kesha gig?? xxx

Serg., constantino, Jacques and 10 others like this.
  16. [​IMG]

17. It was me.

Sam de Jour, Kuhleezi, andru and 8 others like this.
  18. Name and shame binch.

Slice of Life and Subspace88 like this.
    Island likes this.
  20. Hahaha. I did not accept the offer I'm afraid.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.