Relationships | Page 371 | The Popjustice Forum

Relationships

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Itty Bitty Piggy, May 1, 2016.

1. We don't bother with cards and presents now we've been together so long but we're going out for dinner later.

Island and HolyWater like this.
  2. If that was a shared joke of yours do you think he might take that as encouragement?

3. I guess...that's my point? Waiting until next week to meet and like...discuss what we said to each other is giving me anxiety.

4. R92

R92

Well, at least I don’t have to buy my hand a card or anything...

[​IMG]

Animalia, Lander, Blob and 40 others like this.
  5. hot

Sam de Jour and LTG like this.
  6. To all of us who are single on Valentine's Day and loving it.

7. Where's my card Lee?

8. I sent it to your cute friend that I met at Lorde instead xx

Sam de Jour likes this.
  9. Poll: Am I obligated to say Happy Valentine's Day to my spouse because I haven't and I didn't get him anything

10. 2014

2014 Moderator

ew Russell Brand

Bangers&Bops likes this.
  11. My ex (one of my best friends) drunk texted me last night saying he wanted to get back together and I was ready to be like 'yas king please take me back' until I realized it was 11:43 the night before Valentine's Day when he sent the message...

[​IMG]

12. All I got for Valentine's Day was a message from my other half saying thinks he has a UTI x x x feeling special x

Animalia, papatrick, Lander and 20 others like this.
  13. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Moderator

Yeah just ignore its calls and play it cool

14. Valentine's Day?

Euphoria and nikkysan like this.
  15. This year's Valentine's theme will be listening to Pray You Catch Me alone in my bedroom and gulping back tears as I have nobody to catch me catching them catch me. Catch that?

what is that vid oh my god

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
    Animalia, Lander, Euphoria and 19 others like this.
  16. oh Valentine's Day? I tagged him in a video on Facebook of a beetle carrying a rose.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
  17. He

He

18. I literally just made an Instagram post about Sufjan soundtracking singledom.

andru and He like this.
  19. Does today really get people down? I hate Valentine's when I'm in a relationship, it just does nothing for me, so I'm indifferent when I'm single.

junglefish, Island and He like this.
  20. Valentine's Day?

[​IMG]

Terminus likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.