Relationships | Page 372 | The Popjustice Forum

Relationships

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Itty Bitty Piggy, May 1, 2016.

1. Because trade and I can’t normally see each other in the middle of the week, we are using today as an excuse to get a rare Wednesday bang in.

Happy Valentines Day, ladies

[​IMG]

Animalia, papatrick, Lander and 16 others like this.
  2. Your posting brand lately has me shook

3. SIS

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
  4. Valentine's Day is meh. I am wearing a pink shirt. The smoothie I got was fuchsia. It's all good.

I'm kind of over hooking up right now.

junglefish and Tribal Spaceman like this.
  5. Valentine's Day never really bothered me for the longest time, but nowadays I associate it with the time I went to meet a former friend who had betrayed me in a horrible way, as he said he wanted to make amends. We both hopped on trains and met in the middle, and went for dinner. I almost wanted to punch him when I saw him but instead we sat down and talked things through. I never expected things to go back to how they were but I did believe him when he said he'd prove himself to me (and a mutual friend that had also been fucked over). He hugged me as the train home arrived, and messaged "I've missed us" as I was on my way home. I was still hurting but felt hopeful.

That was the last time I ever saw him.

I'd hate for him to see me reliving this, because it's been several years and I have mostly moved on, but it's the only real Valentine's Day memory I have so I can't help it. It was complicated because there had been more between us at some point, but we'd agreed to overlook that and concentrate on friendship due to various circumstances. So much for that.

Sorry for moaning. I hope everyone has had a good day regardless.

VicePresidentJocasta and Island like this.
  6. We're in different states rn but in two weeks

ddddd

I actually miss him a lot and can't wait to hold him again

Animalia, Lander, Rem and 13 others like this.
  7. K94

K94

wait

Animalia, Lander, Rem and 11 others like this.
  8. That reminds me, I bought some bananas earlier. I must leave them on the worktop to ripen.

K94 likes this.
  9. Actually, Fuck Valentine's Day
    [​IMG]

Animalia, Rem, Aries and 15 others like this.
    soratami, Angeleyes, K94 and 2 others like this.
  12. I went on my first date of the year today. Had my first kiss of the year too.

What color should I wear in the wedding? Ivory?

Jacques, Animalia, papatrick and 17 others like this.
  13. We didn't plan anything special today but went out and got each other these plushies which I thought were cute.

[​IMG]

Animalia, papatrick, Lander and 20 others like this.
  14. Wait not me being dumped after an 18 month relationship the day after this just as I was on my way to him.

WAIT at me having applied for jobs in his area so we could rent a flat together and now having to cancel a job interview.

WAIT AT BEING DUMPED OVER TEXT.

WAIT WE HAD A HOLIDAY BOOKED WHICH I HAD PAID FOR.

Anyone fancy a trip to freezing cold Budapest in march?

Fuck.

15. He

He

Damn, this is very harsh. How are you feeling? Sounds awful though.

16. Feeling pretty sorry for myself tbh. Very out of the blue as last night he was like "looking forward to seeing you tomorrow" but obviously over night that's turned into "don't wanna see you again".

Just a little in shock/surprised, our relationship started at uni and I 'came out' to mates and to parents for him and there was always the end goal that in september we'd move in together. So I think it's the fact that what I saw as being my future has changed.

Never been dumped before and I am not a fan

Anthology and R92 like this.
  17. What utter dogshit, you deserve so much better, trust me.

sapnu puas likes this.
  18. He

He

I'm really sorry, it must feel terrible. But his acting this way is a good indication of his lack commitment and care, you deserve someone better.

Just take care of yourself now.

sapnu puas likes this.
  19. FUCK.
    That is brutal.

20. I'm so here for this.

Synthline likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.