Relationships | Page 413 | The Popjustice Forum

Relationships

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Itty Bitty Piggy, May 1, 2016.

1. For tonight....

[​IMG]

Island, Ceir and LoveSoSoft like this.
  2. Umm I assist a teacher at my university and today I took some tests I corrected to his office and he wanted to go over them, so he was like "Okay I'm going to sit next to you so we can review them", so we were sitting like legs 2cm away from touching close.

And we reviewed the tests and we'd look at each other in the eyes and talk and I may have been imagining but I can swear he adjusted himself a couple of times.

Anyway he's like 2 meters tall and serving dad body and I'm so so ready to live my daddy teacher adventure.

tbh i'm like 90% sure he's straight but i choose to ignore this

3. [​IMG]

4. Finally reading The Ethical Slut and I almost cried over the clarity it’s bringing. I feel electric, alive, unblocked. Lifesaving in a sense I’ve never experienced.

Seger likes this.
  5. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Moderator

I just don’t know who to tag

6. This is literally my first post in this thread, i think... and I haven't finished it all so if it becomes problematic I'm ready to read counter points. But so far, it's resonating with me.

Orrrr was that a joke that there are so many ethical sluts here?

Seger, Island and He like this.
  7. Not me. I have no ethics.

8. [​IMG]

Mr Blonde, andru and xOJakeXo like this.
  9. As a potentially lethal expression of hegemonic masculinity, it obviously is.

[​IMG]

10. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Moderator

I was just making a joke, don’t worry!

xOJakeXo likes this.
  11. No, but if you wanna write off an entire swath of people based on a hobby then go right ahead I guess.

Lucy Honeychurch and Satyress like this.
  12. Hunting is one thing, but I've watched groups of men, in a metro area of 8 million people, walk in to gun ranges with assault rifles and it's honestly terrifying.

And it's a hobby with a violent weapon that was designed to kill......pass.

13. Cool.

EDIT: Let it be clear I’m in favor of stricter gun laws too. I just don’t think there’s a problem at all with people reasonably hunting and target shooting with rifles/handguns. I’m not talking about groups of guys with semiautomatic assault weapons for fuck’s sake.

Ceir and Lucy Honeychurch like this.
  14. Every time “hegemonic masculinity” is brought up, an angel gets its wings.

15. We can move on though. The last thing I need is people thinking I’m a Trump supporter.

Seger and Mirwais Ahmadzaï like this.
  16. Not hunting discourse in this foul ass Relationships thread when you know if 3/4th of this forum were to sit next to a good-looking hunter and so much as make eye contact they'd buy a camouflage jockstrap and beg him to shoot his load with a poorly-constructed gun reference

17. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Moderator

Rifle through me, zad

18. [​IMG]

19. You know fucking what it’s time to log out of life.

Rem, AlmightyAloud, evilsin and 5 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.