Relationships | Page 551 | The Popjustice Forum

Relationships

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Itty Bitty Piggy, May 1, 2016.

1. I’ve been told on several occasions that I give the best head they’ve ever had, so...yeah.

2. To me bad kissing is when my face is dripping of spit afterwards. Are there other definitions?

Someboy likes this.
  3. The guy doesn’t open his damn mouth

4. The guy thinks using tongue means shoving it down your throat... and that’s it.

The guy thinks biting is a personality trait and doesn’t know when to stop.

We can go on.

5. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Staff Member

Worst kiss of my life was in a nightclub and getting glandular fever. Arsehole!

6. He Typhoid Maryed your ass.

londonrain likes this.
  8. I don't usually like these kinds of videos but this one gut punched me. The reality.

dodoriazarbon likes this.
  9. me before a first date: what if I forget how to have a conversation

10. I've been with my boyfriend 18 years as of today.

We said no presents etc as we're about to move house, but he gave me a card and I failed miserably, proving dumb oversights never go away.

11. MB

MB

18 years. Wow, massive congrats!

sayzee_spice, Mr Blonde, K94 and 4 others like this.
  12. Me in every social situation.

James2009, lushLuck, Laurence and 9 others like this.
  13. Well, in a surprise from this weekend I got engaged! We’ve been together for 5 years so I knew it would be coming in the future but I had no idea - I feel elated and glad I’ve found my guy, we’ve had our ups and downs but I feel like are meant to be together. Life isn’t as good without him in it.

14. Congratulations!

I finally met someone about 3 months ago and we both fell in love really quickly, I've never been so happy as I've been the last 3 months and now we can't see each other due to the Corona Virus and we're both aware it's going to be months rather than weeks so we're keeping in contact through video calls, phone calls and texts. We're really seeing each other through a lot and I just can't wait to see him again.

15. Wow this pandemic lockdown is like The Purge for confessing your feelings. Anything goes.

16. Ms. Rona has ruined all of my dating prospects, I’ve been talking to this really cute guy and now who knows when we’re actually going to meet

Holly Something likes this.
  17. This whole quarantine has forced my boyfriend and I to have lots of conversations we never wanted to. The joys.

Music Is Life, Lapras, Island and 4 others like this.
  18. It’s truly a test to any relationship ddd

19. The amount of patience I’ve developed over the last 2 weeks....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.