RESIDENT EVIL | Page 8 | The Popjustice Forum

RESIDENT EVIL

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by V3RYP05H, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Here is is!

[​IMG]

Leaks were absolutely true, even the most unrealistic.

V3RYP05H and _hazzie_ like this.
  2. Looks fantastic. I honestly can’t wait.

3. Last edited: Jun 11, 2020
    V3RYP05H and _hazzie_ like this.
  4. So... His story comes to an end sounds more like Chris taking a villain role and being killed? Unless they do some clone shit like with Ada. I doubt its in reference to Ethan because no one really cares about him. Looks like Chris kills Mia? Also ooop at Chris completely changing looks again.

5. I can't believe the leaks were mostly spot-on.

ohaimanabu and DoggySwami like this.
  6. The best thing about this is the new Chris that actually looks like Chris.

Everything else is just.... ok. The group of women with the hats better play a large role.

_hazzie_ likes this.
  7. The aristocratic werewolf women's club piqued my interest. I am eager to see where they push the narrative, looks like Umbrella is going to be some kind of ancient freemason-like order in this.

_hazzie_ and DoggySwami like this.
  8. Well this was... tea.

ohaimanabu and _hazzie_ like this.
  9. A message from the developers with a tiny bit of gameplay:

10. He resembles Chris from RE5 and 6 at least, just a bit older. Chris from RE7 just looked odd, nothing like him.

papatrick and V3RYP05H like this.
  11. Really? I feel like Chris from RE7 looked like how he was in the original game. Of course he was muscular and fit but he not to the degree of RE 5 & 6

12. I wasn’t a huge fan of 7. It was a good game but the setting missed that feel and atmosphere from 0, 1, 2, 3 and 4 that I love in Resident Evil. The house and the traps just... would have made for a better spin off?

The fact that this has a sprawling castle with a mansion interior, a village like 4 and statues, puzzles and architecture makes me so excited.

V3RYP05H likes this.
  13. I loved RE7 and how it worked as course correction after the mess that is RE6. One thing i did not like that much was the game shoving the players with firepower immediately. I wanted more of the helpless atmosphere of the start of the game.

inevitable likes this.
  14. RE5 Chris was based off of the Chris from the REmake, just with a beefier face as that would happen when one gets more muscular.
    RE6 doesn’t actually use the same face but it’s more in-line with the Chris we’ve been accustomed to but then you have RE7’s Chris that looked just plain awful and not at all close to what Chris looked like (and was dirty blonde all of a sudden?).

Agreed. Also, unlike most, I couldn’t suspend my belief that this family would have a Spencer style Mansion. Yes, I know what this series is but why would a normal family have such an elaborate home for literally no reason other than “hey look guys, it’s like old RE!!”.

Say what you will about the other games but they at least made sense, ex: the Spencer Mansion our in the woods was a front for the Umbrella Lab, the RCPD is a refurbished Museum, etc.

Why did the Bakers need such an elaborate home in the first place? They lived there before that BOW arrived.

15. Fill this out, go, go, go!!

V3RYP05H likes this.
  16. 31BF705E-4A03-4F95-897B-5A6A626A1A8E.jpeg

17. V3RYP05H likes this.
  18. I hope some of y'all asked for ports of RE1-3 to PC/modern platforms or Outbreak in the extra comments section.

KamikazeHeart likes this.
  19. Leave Ethan alone

wodny likes this.
  20. I did ask them to revive the Outbreak series.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.