RHONY: Legacy

Please tell me you also had Google Me by Kim Zolciak?
IdleBlaringBluebottle-max-1mb.gif

That is my thesis on Heather, you're welcome.
giphy.gif

Sums it up quite neatly. I miss her!
Also LMAO that moment where she has that exchange with drunk Dorinda and they walk off then Ramona comes into the bathroom trying to do some sort of buffoonery to diffuse the situation and Heather’s like “you’re about to piss me off Ramona LEAVE NOW!”

Re-watching Season 6 (I only ever saw it once and missed the first few episodes) but wow, wig at Carole tearing Aviva's head off at her own housewarming party, branding her a liar, a psycho path and grabbing her face. Amazing.

edit: then telling her husband that she's not a nice person and saying to Harry that she understands why he divorced her, screaminggg.

Double post but I also missed the "motherfucker!!!" argument apart from seeing a clip or two. Heather is amazing, the way she handled Aviva's messy friend then skulldragged Aviva herself to hell and back. They really should've kept hold of her for another season atleast.

He/Him
Rewatching season 6 right now and I’m still confused by the “big trip” being Montana. Don’t get me wrong, It’s a beautiful place but it just seems so bland next to all the previous trips they’ve done. Was this so that they could bring Luanne since she was just a “Friend of” for the season or was it because they thought they were going to get Aviva to go?

It just seems so strange to me.

Rewatching season 6 right now and I’m still confused by the “big trip” being Montana. Don’t get me wrong, It’s a beautiful place but it just seems so bland next to all the previous trips they’ve done. Was this so that they could bring Luanne since she was just a “Friend of” for the season or was it because they thought they were going to get Aviva to go?

It just seems so strange to me.
I've just finished the Montana episodes also! A flop trip, Kristen is unberable although her husband, hmm..

Season 6 ranks worse than 5 for me, it's a very odd one. Luann demoted to recurring role but in more episodes than Aviva, the latter trying her hardest to reign it in after a disaster of a first season and.. being mostly boring. Kristen being a rubbish edition to the franchise, Ramonja feeling off all season.

Bethenny being reintroduced and bringing back Luann on a full time basis was the best thing they did for the show.

ramona-singer-tip-1.jpg

“Real Housewives of New York City” star Ramona Singer stopped by her neighborhood spot Pizza Beach on the Upper East Side Sunday afternoon — and left a lousy tip.
“She was rocking an all blue fitness outfit and wanted to grab a healthy bite to eat,” said a spy. “She ordered the Brussels sprout salad and a water. She was alone and rarely looked up from her phone during her one-hour lunch. She tipped $1 on her $20 bill.”
Singer didn’t get back to our request for comment.
This is the type of investigative journalism that I love.

Re-watching Season 6 (I only ever saw it once and missed the first few episodes) but wow, wig at Carole tearing Aviva's head off at her own housewarming party, branding her a liar, a psycho path and grabbing her face. Amazing.

edit: then telling her husband that she's not a nice person and saying to Harry that she understands why he divorced her, screaminggg.
If she would have stayed one more season and continued with her "burn it all down" mode she was in at the season 10 reunion, we would've had a whole season of her like this. It would've been incredible.