RHONY: Legacy

He/Him
All these icons and Kelly heading to Scary Island while Jill is at home? This better be so she can do her suprooooooyyyzzee otherwise
jill-zarin-jill.gif
I honestly would love to see Dorinda react to Jill's surprise arrival. Especially after all the stuff Jill has said/done to derail Legacy - I feel like Dorinda would rip her to shreds.

Luann de Lesseps storms out of ‘Bad Cinderella’ after seeing Bethenny Frankel

An insider tells Page Six that Luann de Lesseps stormed out of the Broadway opening night of “Bad Cinderella” when she realized she had been seated near former “The Real Housewives of New York” castmate Bethenny Frankel.

De Lesseps, 57, came to the Andrew Lloyd Webber musical with her former boyfriend Jacques Azoulay and arrived at 6:30 p.m., just as the curtain was about to go up.

Originally the show’s publicist, Rick Miramontez, had seated the former castmates right next to each other until another member of his team advised him that the seating arrangement was not a good idea.

They were then split up, with Bethenny and her date, 12-year-old daughter Bryn Hoppy, seated directly across the aisle from de Lesseps.

The insider says that during intermission, de Lesseps spied Frankel, 52, and “the next thing I know is Luann grabs Jacques’ arm and storms up the aisle.”

Frankel stayed for the entire show and raved about it afterward.

“She looked visibly upset and they left in a huff,” the source added before noting that no words were exchanged between the Bravo alums, “just a look.”

De Lesseps came to the show with ex-boyfriend Jacques Azoulay. Frankel’s rep declined to comment and de Lesseps’ rep replied with a cryptic comment.

“‘Bad Cinderella’ was not the only one feeling bad, that’s why I left with my date,” she said.

FQ-mYcdXwAAFISm.jpg

A CAST. How is Aviva going though? Isn’t her asthma acting up? Her anxiety? Is Reid joining? Is it a girls’ trip or is it a couple’s trip?
Oh she will be an absolute disaster if she goes. I just hate we can’t get Heather and Carole back. Them plus Bethenny would be worth swapping out people to fit them in.

Brad Garrett.

Btw, the updated rumors from Bravo & Cocktails for the Scary Island Girls Trip:

Ramona
Luann
Sonja
Kelly
Dorinda
Tinsley
Alex
Aviva

Allegedly would film in June.

Just put them and the camera crew in Bluestone for a month, lock the door and release the unedited footage and that will be the greatest show ever.

Ok I'm finally on season 9... I really really want to say NYC is one of the best casts of the entire franchise (Dorinda has to be one of the best later seasons additions EVER, across all the shows!!), but now they are making me relive my 2016 election PTSD and finding out half of these monsters voted for Trump shouldn't shock me but somehow still does disappoint me. Like I get the feeling even Bethenny voted for Trump.. wtf?!? :(..... I gonna keep going but I'm afraid all they joy I've experienced on this journey, falling in love with these clowns is gonna leave me bitter when we get to 2020 and Sonja ends up being an anti-vaxxer or Ramona ends up saying something racist about BLM...etc. Please tell me I'm wrong?

Ok I'm finally on season 9... I really really want to say NYC is one of the best casts of the entire franchise (Dorinda has to be one of the best later seasons additions EVER, across all the shows!!), but now they are making me relive my 2016 election PTSD and finding out half of these monsters voted for Trump shouldn't shock me but somehow still does disappoint me. Like I get the feeling even Bethenny voted for Trump.. wtf?!? :(..... I gonna keep going but I'm afraid all they joy I've experienced on this journey, falling in love with these clowns is gonna leave me bitter when we get to 2020 and Sonja ends up being an anti-vaxxer or Ramona ends up saying something racist about BLM...etc. Please tell me I'm wrong?
Well, Ramona did post #alllivesmatter at one point...

RHUGT: Scary Island just makes so much sense, the cast trips were the beating heart of RHONY. I can't understand why they didn't go with that from the start when they announced the reboot.

I need Bethenny, Ramona, Sonja, Lu as the core group on it though, no exceptions.

Please spare us adding Dorinda. She's just not the person she was in her RHONY heyday and I think her dark cloud energy would ruin it (unless she's getting the help she's needed for years....).