RHONY: Legacy

he/him
Remember when Luann put a New York Times quote on her cabaret poster that said the show was "inspiring..." but the actual quote was "Tickets to the
first performance of #CountessandFriends went on sale on Dec. 10, and quickly sold out, inspiring Ms. de Lesseps to add a second date."

I would take a bullet for her.

Yeah, season 6 had a major delay in filming (a year?) from Season 5 because the whole cast renegotiated their contract to get per-appearance fees rather than a whole season. Luann just messed up and lost her apple for a year by holding out too long. Can you imagine if this was happening now? We'd be having meltdowns.

I believe the season Luann and Sonja lived together for the first few episodes was another contract thing.

Yeah, season 6 had a major delay in filming (a year?) from Season 5 because the whole cast renegotiated their contract to get per-appearance fees rather than a whole season. Luann just messed up and lost her apple for a year by holding out too long. Can you imagine if this was happening now? We'd be having meltdowns.

I believe the season Luann and Sonja lived together for the first few episodes was another contract thing.
I think it was that and it was all shoot so long before it aired and in the time inbetween she a Jacque broke up, so they cut her solo scenes and was made a friend of, is what I remember being floating around at time.

I will never be on Ghislaine's Friend's side. Y'all are fake!

olivia-wilde-olivia.gif

I admit that I roll my eyes at Writer Girl's social media after she left (and doing her big interview on basically the Al*x J*nes of the Bravoverse [side note- Ms. Leviss should remind everyone that Lala was basically Q Anon on that podcast last year. I'm sure Queens of Bravo or Dorinda Deadly would post it for 3 dollars]) but Stinky Ghoul should not have make digs at Carole's career, being a widow, and not having a kid and chill while Carole was in California if she didn't want to have her team up with Dorinda and Ramona at the reunion against her. I think there could be hope for the What Remainers and #BethXit if they both didn't go scorched earth on each other but I guess that's what Bravo does. If you think the lady who didn't want to pay a photographer for an overseas job and ended up having to hire one anyway cares about exploited workers, Carole has a book pitch to sell you.

Also, I think having the CNBC show flop isn't embarrassing because they were never known for their original non-news programming and only Jay Leno made it work with all of his star power (I remembered there was this one show they always had commercials for in the On Demand episode and I just found out The Profit was on for 8 seasons??).