RHONY: Legacy

It took me a long time to really come around but Sonja just *clicked* for me during season 11. I will be the first to admit that I struggled with her a little during the earlier seasons but once she stopped with the fake businesses and just embraced herself as ~the comedic character~ she became even more likeable and rounded out the cast perfectly. I stopped laughing at her and started laughing with her. She proved me wrong!!!

Barbara was obviously a terrible fit for this group and you can tell she gave up trying halfway through the season as it was clear the girls weren’t there for her, but it made me feel sad for her. The way Luann completely dumped her was shitty.

It took me a long time to really come around but Sonja just *clicked* for me during season 11. I will be the first to admit that I struggled with her a little during the earlier seasons but once she stopped with the fake businesses and just embraced herself as ~the comedic character~ she became even more likeable and rounded out the cast perfectly. I stopped laughing at her and started laughing with her. She proved me wrong!!!

Barbara was obviously a terrible fit for this group and you can tell she gave up trying halfway through the season as it was clear the girls weren’t there for her, but it made me feel sad for her. The way Luann completely dumped her was shitty.

There was definitely a bit of bullying going on, specifically from Bethenny who pulled that tanning moment at the reunion, which I thought was so awful. At the same time, Barbara also made a few mistakes. First, she turned on Dorinda, which is always a problem. Ramona never liked her, so that was always going to be a problem too. Then, finally, the ultimate mistake. She insulted Luann's singing. Thing is, the producers were on the right track, because they should have always been casting from the circle those women moved in, people they knew socially. The women were very protective of their show though, and made it difficult for their friends to get involved, so extra care really was needed. Instead, they threw in strangers, Leah and Eboni, who were even worse fits for that group than Barbara and Elyse. From what Leah said in all her interviews ("it's a new era!"), I think she expected the iconic cast to be phased out slowly and she'd be the star. Instead... Well, we all saw what happened.

Last edited:
I think they'll do fine as long as it's good. People love the brand (until they diluted it.) Praying for my make it nice toaster oven turtle time cabaret gummy bear sisters.