RHONY: Legacy

Legacy worked for what it was, which was a frothy, funny greatest hits tour. If these women plus new blood got together, you've got a hit show. You can't doubt it, surely?
Sis I genuinely mean this with love and respect....but I think it's time to start accepting that the time for RHONY has passed. I understand how important this particular show has been to you based on your past posts, but at a certain point I think we need to be realistic here.

Who knows? Maybe something gets announced and I look like boo-boo the fool! But I think it's time to start moving on. Cherish the show for the comedy and fond memories it brought you, but nothing can last forever.

Sis I genuinely mean this with love and respect....but I think it's time to start accepting that the time for RHONY has passed.
I’m nothing if not a realist. It’s gone, or that version is at least. But there’s nothing wrong with a miniseries every now and again, especially when the ratings for the premiere were the same as the reboot’s average with far less hype and no billboards. There’s clearly some support there and I think there’s room for it. Also Atlanta too, now that their cast will probably be replaced.

She/Her/Queen
MY HUSBAND DIEDDDDDDDD!

YOU FUCKED EVERYONE!

RAY-GHEY.

DO! NOT! TOUCH! THE! MORGAN! LETTERS!

How could you do this to me...QUESTION MARK.

YES, I'M DRINKING LUANN!

YOU'RE SO FULL OF SHIT, ANDY!

1280_rhony_season_10_cast.jpg

I miss my original ensemble!

She/Her/Queen

Underrated moments from this argument:

- CUZ I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HECK YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT BETCH?!

- The first time Ramona unleashed WOW BETHENNY WOW!

- Bethenny holding it in and trying not to laugh as Ramona escalated and turned red.

- YOU SAY B REAL, YOU'RE NOT REAL, YOU'RE LIKE BE BULLSHIT!

I honestly need to rewatch this season stat. Or the entire series from the beginning since IT IS CANCELLED or put on pause!

Last edited:

Underrated moments from this argument:

- CUZ I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HECK YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT BETCH?!

- The first time Ramona unleashed WOW BETHENNY WOW!

- Bethenny holding it in and trying not to laugh as Ramona escalated and turned red.

- YOU SAY B REAL, YOU'RE NOT REAL, YOU'RE LIKE BE BULLSHIT!

I honestly need to rewatch this season stat. Or the entire series from the beginning since IT IS CANCELLED or put on pause!

We'll never feel a high like this again. Ever!!!!

rhony-bravo.gif

Some lukewarm tea on this. Kristin really comes across well. I wouldn't mind seeing her on RHOBH actually.

Not production telling Dorinda to bleach her teeth....