RHONY: Legacy

I wouldn't be surprised if Bravo is testing the waters and we eventually see 1 or 2 RHONY Legacy cast members back on the show in some capacity.

Luann seems like the most obvious one to bring back. I think she would get along well with the new cast and be the perfect bridge between old and new RHONY to keep it going. She always delivers and shows she can easily adapt and go with the flow, on top of always being so entertaining. It feels like such a waste not having her on a Housewives series.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if Bravo is testing the waters and we eventually see 1 or 2 RHONY Legacy cast members back on the show in some capacity.

Luann seems like the most obvious one to bring back. I think she would get along well with the new cast and be the perfect bridge between old and new RHONY to keep it going. She always delivers and shows she can easily adapt and go with the flow, on top of always being so entertaining. It feels like such a waste not having her on a Housewives series.
Andy said fairly recently that he didn't see a cast merger happening. I dont think it's in the cards.

When they try to make Countess a Friend again:
rs_356x200-170803150731-countess.gif