Ricki Lee - “Point of No Return” + General Discussion

If only Ricki-Lee had a campaign or activism to buy her music. She's wonderful and I miss her Fear & Freedom era. She was a top pop girl!

If only Ricki-Lee had a campaign or activism to buy her music. She's wonderful and I miss her Fear & Freedom era. She was a top pop girl!
True but even then the songs didn’t quite smash. Crazy failed to make the Top 40 and Do It Like That couldn’t climb into the top ten. Wish they had.

Best album of her!

Just noticed that "Left to Right" is not included....
That’s on the Japanese release only.

Oddly she hasn’t tweeted about it. I’m not bothered about her crediting me but given her albums have gone from being available in just a couple of countries to now the entire word you’d have thought she’d let her fans know!

I wish that they could get Vanessa Amorosi's "Gossip" and back catalogue available digitally worldwide too.
Ok just seen it’s Universal Australia. Can you remind me in a couple of weeks please? On holiday at the moment but can get on the case when back. Strangely Hazardous isn’t available in the UK but two of the singles are!

Fear & Freedom was a great album - I never much liked her kind-of cartoon-ish output before that. Bombshell is her best song.

I saw that too! I’m VERY excited. The cover looks great too.

@Macanudo can you rename the title to just ‘Ricki-Lee’ or something? We’re way past 2016 and it seems like Ricki-Lee is coming back someway.