Rihanna - ANTI (Guess what? She believes in it!) | Page 1457 | The Popjustice Forum

Rihanna - ANTI (Guess what? She believes in it!)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by RJF, Oct 9, 2014.

1. Rihanna needs to release something in 2020. I miss her dominating the music scene but she seems pretty over it these days, but I'll continue to remain hopeful.

upu and Maki like this.
  2. The quality of the album was never up for debate to those with taste, so congratulations to you.

3. I know that gets thrown around constantly, but I don't see it?

The facts are that she incessantly gets asked about new music, even when she is making an appearance for entirely different reasons. We also know her to be quite the troll when she feels like it. To me, she's simply at a stage in her career where she doesn't need to release music for the sake of it, and so I'm expecting her to do so once she has a complete package that she believes in. And honestly, I much prefer the lack of information this time around to the never-ending false starts to the ANTI era.

4. She doesn't really need to do anything, she's proven herself to be an epic force without releasing anything music related

nikkysan and johnny_tsunami like this.
  5. We need her to release something in 2020 though.

6. I must admit I am craving some new music!

Her discography is so solid and I could handle it being complete but no, sorry, new music is needed.

Maki likes this.
  7. Four years...wow.

Rhombus, Remorque, Maki and 1 other person like this.
  8. ANTI continues to quench my Rihanna thirst whenever I think of new music. Consideration, Kiss It Better (yeah, I know binch), Woo, Same Ol' Mistakes, Never Ending, Sex With Me... the entire album. She really did that to this day.

Mr Blonde and Maki like this.
  9. What does it mean

Sunny B, Bobbyrae, sidle54 and 4 others like this.
  10. [​IMG]

11. Illuminati confirmed.

12. Didn’t she leave Def Jam years ago. What would they know.

13. Rated R is officially ten years old this year, is she doing something with her old albums?

14. It means the gay intern at Def Jam is a stunt queen.

15. Package them with Fenty bath bombs
    Rated R(elaxation)

Sunny B, johnny_tsunami, Rob and 5 others like this.
  16. It’s been four years...whew.

Still a classic.

Sunny B, Madaboutmusic, upu and 9 others like this.
  17. SMG

SMG

I’m still stunned that she covered Tame Impala and made it sound like it was written for her. She took an already brilliant track and made it the statement piece of her best album. Phew.

18. Still true.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2020
    Someboy, evilsin, sesita and 2 others like this.
  19. Happy 4th Antiversary, kideo. Here's to many more years of waiting for a follow-up.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.