Rihanna - ANTI (Guess what? She believes in it!) | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

Rihanna - ANTI (Guess what? She believes in it!)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by RJF, Oct 9, 2014.

1. RJF

RJF

Re: Rihanna - 8th Album Discussion

So we have people claiming something is happening tomorrow, and now this. Perhaps a single premiere tomorrow, followed by the actual release on Friday? I can't imagine an album launch that late in the week.

2. Re: Rihanna - 8th Album Discussion

Yes Lord't, please Lord't.

Hoping for a "Heart Wants What It Wants" (feat. 2 Chainz) monstrosity of a single.

3. Re: Rihanna - 8th Album Discussion

Yeah, an album release on Friday doesn't seem to be that smart in her case.
    Especially with all the black Friday madness, which would work in her favour if she had physical copies in the stores where people are going to go to murder each other over discounted garbage.
    But having physical copies ready by Friday, seems unlikely.

I'd settle for a single for now, with the album soon to follow in the coming few weeks.
    As long as she doesn't release a single, only to then not release anything 'til January/February.

4. Re: Rihanna - 8th Album Discussion

I have a feeling the album is indeed coming Friday and that there will be some announcement by this time tomorrow.

I think releasing it on Black Friday would be a genius idea to say the least, imagine the publicity.

One can hope!

5. Re: Rihanna - 8th Album Discussion

Black Friday for the Black Madonna, how fitting!

6. Re: Rihanna - 8th Album Discussion

I can't imagine the physical would be coming on Friday at all (info would've leaked in advance from shops stocking it), but a digital release in the evening might be a smart move once everyone's back from the shops?

7. Re: Rihanna - 8th Album Discussion

Maybe the physical is ready to be sent out for Friday release as soon as the announcement / single drops tomorrow?

By the way, the "Rihannawatch" is overwhelming. This is why I love Popjustice.

8. RJF

RJF

Re: Rihanna - 8th Album Discussion

There's no way there is a physical release ready to go for Black Friday. I assume part of the reason the physical version of BEYONCÉ was delayed purely because it's where the majority of leaks originate. We would have at least heard about it.

If she's managed to have an album go into mass production with no one knowing, it'll be straight up sorcery and we should all run for our lives.

9. Re: Rihanna - 8th Album Discussion

It's that Barbados black magic.

10. Re: Rihanna - 8th Album Discussion

Y

11. Re: Rihanna - 8th Album Discussion

Aren't iTunes cards discounted on Black Friday? Not a bad move on her part if it does come out digitally by then.

12. Re: Rihanna - 8th Album Discussion

Indeed...

13. Re: Rihanna - 8th Album Discussion

As in the 25th letter of the alphabet? Tomorrow it is!

14. Re: Rihanna - 8th Album Discussion

My excitement is off the roof. I will die if its a full album.

15. Re: Rihanna - 8th Album Discussion

I'm reading this on my phone and it accidentally replied I was just about to delete it but hey I like your thinking, it must be fate haha

If only though...

16. Re: Rihanna - 8th Album Discussion

Same here. I wonder if the album or single will be released at midnight.

17. Re: Rihanna - 8th Album Discussion

Most importantly, I hope it has a decent cover (if its the album).

18. Re: Rihanna - 8th Album Discussion

I big fat Y******SSS to this being highly, highly imminent.

I'm ready, sister.

19. Re: Rihanna - 8th Album Discussion

I'm never a fan when we get an announcement of something imminent that doesn't turn up...

I'm ready.

20. Re: Rihanna - 8th Album Discussion

I would love for this (album or single or whatever) to appear at midnight sometime this week, but something tells me they would do a mid-day launch with at least a video to go with it.
    But who knows, really.

While we wait (Who knows 'til what date), here's Ri-Ri on GMA this morning :

[video=youtube;ABUAX2T9snA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABUAX2T9snA[/video]

Last edited: Nov 24, 2014
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.