Rihanna - General Discussion | Page 440 | The Popjustice Forum

Rihanna - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by 3Xs, Dec 17, 2009.

1. Rihanna and Mel on shoots = <3

2. A dream. Literally a dream.

Bobbyrae, Floppie and Vasilios like this.
  3. Well.

An Insider, Mr.Arroz, 2014 and 10 others like this.
  4. But...vids too please.

5. Rihanna not shooting videos? *pretends to be shocked*

2014, Drew, Monkey Meat and 1 other person like this.
  6. At least she finally acknowledged Love On The Brain.

Bobbyrae and spaceship like this.
  7. Either she's playing real coy about the release date or she genuinely doesn't know when this is coming out. Weren't our resident insiders teasing that a tour was penciled in?

Bobbyrae likes this.
  8. There's literally no pop girl who comes close to touching her covers/photoshoots the last few years. She's fucking incredible. I shuddered at the 'no videos' comment... like, sis, put half the effort you put into the 9 magazine covers a month into 2 or 3 music videos for the album in 2027. Please.

An Insider, Euphoria, sesita and 9 others like this.
  9. That magazine cover is iconic! Obsessed!

spaceship and Maki like this.
  10. I’ve gotten to the point where I’m like, “Even if I don’t have the time to shoot videos, I’m going to put an album out.” Sis haven't you been at that point for like 7 years now?

11. I would have loved to know more about how during the Anti sessions Rihanna felt as if she let God down. It’s moments like that where I wish a journalist was interviewing her because they would have probed a bit further. But that said I loved the entire interview!

bess marvin and Sail On like this.
  12. Another great shoot and interview.

The album sounds like it’s gonna be amazing and I do think we will have something in the next few months. It sounds like she’s blocked off time to wrap things up (and that was when the interview was written which was pre-Met).

She was in the studio with Kuk last week so who knows, something could be coming sooner than we expect.

I think her best bet would be to shoot a few videos at the same time and have them ready before anything is announced.

13. It was a hits tour as fas as I know, anyway. The one that was canceled last minute last year.

1991 and aux like this.
  14. Amazing.

15. Crazy in Love, Fool in Love, Dangerously in Love, Stupid in Love, Drunk in Love, Drunk ON Love, ..

Maki likes this.
  16. My favourite part.

It’s such a great interview.

Maki, spaceship and sesita like this.
  17. Remember when in Talk That Talk she Found Love, because We All Want Love and then she got Drunk on Love right after?

18. Dddddd I had my bi-yearly cry to We All Want Love last month.

An Insider and Mikal like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.