Rihanna - General Discussion | Page 479 | The Popjustice Forum

Rihanna - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by 3Xs, Dec 17, 2009.

1. Holy shit that was phenomenal!

spaceship likes this.
  2. Gays pulling up at the protest to ask annoying album questions

[​IMG]

3. What a speech, wasn't it? She really is fantastic.

spaceship likes this.
  4. I could listen to her talk for hours! Her speech was so simple yet effective. Her music career is one thing, but it’s been incredible to see her evolve into such a great speaker and leader. Ugh, I love her.

5. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

Her speech was electric. I miss her so much.

6. I'm surprised the internet can hold so much talent in one picture without breaking.

Sunny B, Laurence, papatrick and 9 others like this.
  7. 2014

2014 Staff Member

The charisma, the power - she's a treasure.

sesita, slaybellz and spaceship like this.
  8. I keep listening to Tame Impala's new album wondering what track Rihanna could cover. Right now it's "on track".

spaceship likes this.
  9. Must have asked about the album lol

tea, Totto, Music Is Life and 18 others like this.
  10. Waking up and clicking to see a notification from this thread and being met with a random tweet, a sassy clap back, a new make up product...nightmare inducing.

11. Sure why not. If it's a "making the album" documentary, even better!

12. What in the world...

I cackled.

I couldn't out make what he was saying... but it didn't sound like what the tweet is suggesting. To me it sounded like he said it's got this Rihanna tempo". The other guy's reaction also doesn't sound like he just got major tea.

13. Time to unfollow it sis.

14. I need for the documentary to open with this right here

A rihmastered version, naturally

Maki likes this.
  15. Oh my, I actually know how this song goes just by reading its title.
    Justice for "Hurricane" from the same, actual, mixtape:

Wired Life likes this.
  16. I have not heard this song since like 2009. I didn't even remember what it sounded like! This, Hotness, Roll It, Throw Ya Hands Up and Give Me A Try >>

For features to be such an important part of Rihanna's career, it's really interesting how little attention is paid to the features she did before GGGB. Her first officially released song was on a Memphis Bleek album track that came out a week before Pon De Replay. Maybe someone will pick up on this in some type of career retrospective piece since it's been 15 years.

17. Everyone: Please release R9, Rihanna.

Rihanna:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.