Rihanna - General Discussion | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

Rihanna - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by 3Xs, Dec 17, 2009.

1. Dag

Dag

I'm 14 days younger than Rihanna. Amazing.

2. vasilios

vasilios Guest

No she deserves a special Vasilios one!

[​IMG]

3. Tommie

Tommie Guest

Rihallah? Is that some reference to her being God?

4. vasilios

vasilios Guest

And also the new Rozalla!
    Are you ready to fry?

5. Yes. (A la Godney, Godga, Lady Gagalupe, Beysus Christ, etc.)

6. Oh...I thought it was just a misspelling of Ri-Holla!

7. sequin

sequin Guest

I don't like Rihanna now, she's so fake with how she's suddenly pretending to be tough. It doesn't suit her at all. It's like she's embarassed she ran crying back to Chris Brown so is putting on a hardnut facade. And it's funny how as soon as Gaga comes along Rihanna decides to start dressing "fierce". She just rips off everyone else. Or her "people" do, she doesn't seem to be the brains behind anything going on in her life. It's irritating how she's labelled herself the "executive producer" on her record and "art director" and stuff as when you look into it further she hasn't actually done anything bar a few very minor writing credits. Basically she's let everyone do their thing and said "yes I like that/I don't want that".

I got the album even though I only heard the singles (and hated Wait Your Turn and Hard) because I got Good Girl Gone Bad and it was good and 3 of the 4 weakest songs were released as singles. So I was hoping Rated R would be the same with hidden gems but I was disappointed, although it's growing on me.

Being objective, I absolutely love Te Amo and play it over and over again, and Russian Roulette, Rudeboy, Photographs and Cold Case Love are great. But generally the album is boring and repitive and the good songs are not enough to make up for it. And some of the songs sound extremely similar, like Firebomb and The Last Song, and Wait Your Turn and G4L. Talking of G4L, since when has she been a gangsta??!

"Gangsta for liiiife"

.....No.

"I I I am so hard, yeah yeah yeah am so hard"

...No you're not.

"Baby I'm a Rockstar all I'm missing is my black guitar. I'm a rockstar, I'm a rockstar etc etc"

You're missing a black guitar because you're not and never have been and never will be a rockstar or musician of any kind.

Ok I don't have anything against Rihanna personally, not really, and I love her as a popstar. I just hate it when people pretend to be something they're not. I hate the way she stares icily at the cameras like she's something massive, I hate all the credit she's getting for her clothes - I bet she's got a whole team of stylists!- and I just generally hate the whole "artist" bullshit.

Sorry Rihanna fans I just needed to vent because it's so annoying when people like her get credit for doing NOTHING except pout and groan. I hope the music industry turn on people like her and then it can make room for TALENT.

8. Ok. Thanks for your time. xoxo

9. Wow, tell us how u really feel Sequin.

10. 3Xs

3Xs

Mkay, yeah, ANYWAY.....

I can only laugh at these people.

Haha! Okay you win, I love this!

11. 3Xs

3Xs

Lots of exciting news.

Cover Art Revealed for Rihanna’s ‘Last Girl On Earth’

In case you didn’t know, Rihanna has got a book coming out. The Last Girl On Earth will hit the shelves on June 29th, and the cover art has been released. Take a look at it below the product description by Amazon.com. If you haven’t pre-ordered it yet, you should do it now by clicking here.

From Amazon:

ALSO:

Choose the name for Rihanna’s perfume

Yes, Rihanna is about to launch her perfume by the end of this year! And she’s still looking for the best name for it! Post in the comments your ideas for the name! Your suggestions will be considered by Rihanna and her staff! Who knows, maybe your idea will be choosen?!

Please, only leave comments with name’s suggestions.

12. Tommie

Tommie Guest

13. 3Xs

3Xs

14. 3Xs

3Xs

15. She looks gorgeous in the video. I love the hair. See, it' nice to smile RiRi

16. 3Xs

3Xs

The live remix of Disturbia is SO SICK. It's such a refreshing take on the original and I'm playing it non stop.

The rest of the performances were great too. Take A Bow and the new mix of Rude Boy were especially good.

17. 3Xs

3Xs

Sorry for the double post, but there's news:

Rihanna to perform at Kids’ Choice Awards

Rihanna is set to perform at 2010 Kids’ Choice Awards according to People Magazine. The superstar is set to be one of the performers along with the 15-year-old pop sensation, and a huge Rihanna fan, Justin Bieber.

Kevin James will host 23rd Annual Kids’ Choice Awards in Los Angeles on March 27. Well, lets hope she’ll perform “Rude Boy” then!

----

In other news, Rihanna is in the UK now and she will be interviewed and perform on Alan Carr's show.

Source: RihannaDaily

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.