Rihanna - General Discussion | Page 683 | The Popjustice Forum

Rihanna - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Breakfast2, Feb 28, 2007.

1. Why does Rimowa sound like “remove her” in patois and is she talking about her album from the release schedule.

2. We are ready beb.

3. Not this fucking guy again.

spaceship likes this.
  4. It's completely different because we're going to have to imagine the music exists...her mind!

He, mattieh, Dijah. and 20 others like this.
  5. Something something 'RIHANNA | RECORDING ARTIST' is a bit of a brave statement these days etc

6. Why do I feel like she just made that up on the spot ddd queen

7. She’s right, I don’t expect music from her these days, so it really is going to be different.

I really hope we get an album before 2025.

Dijah. and man.tis.shrimp like this.
  8. She's going to give us an album of songs inspired by "4′33″" and we'll have to deal.

9. kal

kal

I still maintain it’s gonna be a photo album and we’ll have to deal.

j267 likes this.
  10. Never mind Comeback Corner, this thread should be in Off Topic at this point. She's essentially a cosmetics entrepreneur who used to do a bit of singing.

11. RMK

RMK

She really was asked about music and made it about fashion. She's in such a high demand and just not giving in dd

Jordtayylor likes this.
  12. Still my favourite lead single of hers and encapsulates so much of what makes her so special.

Dijah., Gabeee9292, sesita and 7 others like this.
    DoggySwami, Jordtayylor and lushLuck like this.
  14. She really said “I treat music the same way.” Girl, you haven’t treated music at all in decades quit LYING TO US ddddd.

Ashling92, RMK and kal like this.
  15. You can see it in her eyes that there is absolutely no music being recorded. Icon.

16. This!

2022 at the earliest.

17. Didn't she say she would not perform at the Super Bowl out of principle?

Ashling92 and lushLuck like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.