Rihanna - “Lift Me Up” & Super Bowl 2023 + 9th Album | The Popjustice Forum

Rihanna - “Lift Me Up” & Super Bowl 2023 + 9th Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Butterfly, Sep 25, 2022.

1. It's happening!

Still convinced this will lead to another ANTI situation with a drawn out album release but she has the hits to pull off a classic regardless. And Eminem's recent appearance means we will probably be spared him as a special guest!

Last edited: Sep 25, 2022
  2. I'm whet
    Amazing news

3. This must mean new music is (relatively) imminent, right? Looks like that move into the Comeback Corner did the trick

[​IMG]

4. This is exciting! Even if new music isn’t launched at the same time it’ll be a great time to be a fan!

I hope we get a greatest hits out of it at least, does feel like they’re having a bit of a resurgence.

5. kal

kal

If she doesn’t release music I will riot.

Athena likes this.

6. Pissing !

Last edited: Sep 25, 2022
  7. Not Rihanna dusting off her microphone!

I’ll scream if she does the performance, drops a greatest hits and scurries back to the Fenti lab to work on a range of Fenti Car Care for summer ddd.

Andrew likes this.
  8. Now will we get an album or not nn

9. Holy crap. This will be insane.

10. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

11. K94

K94

Not the Avon lady finally having time for us! New music or not, I'm excited.

12. How on Earth is she going to choose the setlist for this.

13. I'm... this is... oh my God this will be insane. She must be having an album coming out.

Maki, Overdose, GimmeWork and 3 others like this.
  14. This is sooo long overdue!

nooniebao likes this.
  15. The blueprint:

16. Praying for an album and tour next year.

AllGagaLike likes this.
  17. The greatest medleys ever. And all this combined, leave out ''Bitch Better Have My Money'' add Umbrella and the time is still ok.

18. The way this set list will be nothing but hit after hit and look after look.

Remind us who you ARE Ri Ri!!

19. The way no performer has ever been this spoiled for hits to include in a setlist. This is gonna be insane.

FridayNight, Lapras, sesita and 39 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.