Rihanna - “Lift Me Up” & Super Bowl 2023 + 9th Album | Page 7 | The Popjustice Forum

Rihanna - “Lift Me Up” & Super Bowl 2023 + 9th Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Butterfly, Sep 25, 2022.

AllRed and Maki like this.
  2. …why has this made me slightly emotional? I need to go to bed.

Beyoncé releasing the finest music of her career, embarking on a global tour next year. Rihanna marking her return to music on the biggest platform imaginable. Katy… receiving goodwill for a song about curry and ice cream.

The girls are restoring me.

GimmeWork, Scab, FridayNight and 43 others like this.
  3. Parris Goebel who’s been doing most of her choreography since BBHMM (including the Savage Fenty shows) seemed to hint in the Instagram comments of Rih’s post that she’s involved.

4. Sam

Sam

Britney finally freed, Gaga pulling off her best tour to date… Healing, girls.

GimmeWork, FridayNight, LPT and 46 others like this.

5. Now that her work is done here, can she set the date for her mother to release the visuals? Thanks.

GimmeWork, Sunny B, sesita and 13 others like this.
  6. The absolute war going on in her discography right now, just sheer carnage.

This is going to be beyond cool.

7. Umbrella
    SOS/ Pon De Replay
    Rude Boy
    Only Girl in the World/ What's My Name
    We Found Love/ Where Have You Been
    Diamonds
    Work
    Wild Thoughts
    New Single

I need to go and lie down.

Verandi likes this.
  8. So many potential song choices that would all sound absolutely MASSIVE. This is going to be incredible. I love being gay!!

GimmeWork, Sunny B, Dijah. and 11 others like this.
  9. Imagine if she performs a deep cuT like Breakin’ Dishes….

[​IMG]

10. Sam

Sam

Yeah, imagine

Lapras and lushLuck like this.
  11. upload_2022-9-25_19-30-9.png

Please

Crisp X, GimmeWork, Lapras and 33 others like this.
  12. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

13. Last time Rihanna released an album Ariana had not yet released Dangerous Woman and Taylor had not yet released Reputation.

Shook.

GimmeWork, mmcg10, Sunny B and 15 others like this.
  14. I'm prepared for a 13-minute extravaganza with no new music at all, and I'm happy.

15. It’ll never happen, but I’m convinced she needs to start with ‘Hard’ and echoes of “that Rihanna reign just won’t let up.”

16. She’s always used her side projects as trial runs for her own brands, like her collaboration with MAC before launching Fenty Beauty or her lines for Armani and River Island before becoming Puma’s creative director and starting her own label. I have a feeling the innovative Savage x Fenty shows will serve as the foundation for this. She knows she’s not regarded as a great performer and will want to prove people wrong

nooniebao and Jordtayylor like this.
  17. I can't wait for her setlist

FB_IMG_1664179834967.jpg

18. She's going to do a 14 minute version of Love On The Brain and we will eat.

GimmeWork, Sunny B, sesita and 7 others like this.
  19. Parris also done JLO's halftime show so we're in very good hands if so.

Overdose and Macanudo like this.
  20. Sam

Sam

Here for this tbh

GimmeWork and Lost In Japan. like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.