Rihanna - 'Loud' Tour 2011 | Page 40 | The Popjustice Forum

Rihanna - 'Loud' Tour 2011

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Moonsel, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Glad you enjoyed it Vas, what time did you queue from to get to the front of standing?

2. vasilios

vasilios Guest

I had Early Entry tickets for the second night. I also got psycho and got there early (we had to be there at 5.30. I went at 5) so I was the first of the Early Entry ticket holders to enter, haha. Totally worth it.

3. I think I would die of happiness if I was you right now!I have to go and see her.

4. Roughly how many people had early entry tickets?

I have Monday and Tuesday off uni. Seriously tempted to do some Rihanna stalking!

5. vasilios

vasilios Guest

About 100? Depends on the venue I guess? The smaller the city, the fewer. Also weekends shows are busier too.

6. I sold my ticket for tonight's liverpool show and my friends who I were going with have somehow managed backstage passes!

7. vasilios

vasilios Guest

Woo! Fill us in!

8. These were exactly my thoughts too!

Anyway, Vasilie I was middle front row too for both nights so that makes at least 3 Greeks in Rihanna's concerts in London haha!

She looks like she has fun in every single moment in this show and like she enjoys every second of it!

I also got an a-m-a-z-i-n-g meet and greet:
    -Hey Rihanna, I love your music
    -Oh youre so cute you look so young how old are you?
    -22, I came here from Greece just for the concert, I'm also coming tomorrow!
    -You're so cute, did you really travelled here just for the show?Thank you very much! You're crazy!
    (Got two kisses and pic)

I will say to my grand-children that ri-ri called their grandfather cute twice haha!

9. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

What did you talk about, vas?

10. Well appaz they were very close in the VIP area, but she was rude and ignored everyone there. Oh well.

11. I'm considering going to the venue to try and meet her on her way in. Do you think she'd stop? And what time does she tend to arrive at the venue?

12. vasilios

vasilios Guest

HAHA we almsot said the same things too.
    Amazing.

Where's your pic!? Don't be shy!

13. What time does the show end please?

14. Thank you, =]. I am getting very exited now - tonight.

15. G4L

G4L

Ahh I wanna go again. The whole show was amazing.

16. Jealous! It is a great show so have a brilliant time! Try to get as close to the front as possible if you're standing, cause it's easy to touch her then! Have fun!

17. Do we know if there's going to be a DVD of the tour? I really hope so! I don't go see the tour till 29th November which is so far away!

18. vasilios

vasilios Guest

19. There's a video of the concert in Rio floating around on the net, which is great!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.