Rihanna - Man Down (5th single) | The Popjustice Forum

Rihanna - Man Down (5th single)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Rafa_el, May 3, 2011.

1. I love the urban and rustic look of the video!

2. cool but dont we have a thread already?

3. I tried to find, but it seems we didn't have it.

4. YES! Yes! Yes! Yes!

I'm so happy, this is the best news ever.

5. Rihanna is looking delicious, the video looks delicious and most importantly, the song is delicious.

Mmmm!

6. I like the song a lot but I personally don't think it's a big hit (regardless of whether it had been the third single or the fifth it just doesn't scream crossover hit to me). I'd rather we got Cheers.

7. best song on album

8. Fantastic! Rihanna's videos have been consistently amazing since Rated R and this song was screaming for one and the single treatment.

9. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

Happens to be my favourite song on the album, thrilled we're getting a video!

10. I love the look of this video!!!! She looks beautiful.

11. A movie? I'm tired of her copying Gaga.

12. Yippeeeeeeee. I cannot wait!

13. As long as 'California King Bed' has its space to breathe, I'll happy with both being released. I don't want 'Man Down' taking the place of the token ballad single of the era.

14. This could be the real sneak hit off Loud. It's not just an average Reggae tune on her cd. It's a really good Reggae track. I love the breakdown when she goes into deep Patios and starts singing like a real West Indian. The pics reflect exactly what I was thinking for a video.

My only dream is that while she was in Jamaica she linked up with a Dancehall artist to do a Rihmix. This track is begging for it.

15. TM

TM

16. It really would be great to get a dancehall remix or at least a break down in the video

17. luzu

luzu Guest

18. Recycling a recent single cover already. Talk about lame.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.