Rihanna - Super Bowl 2023 + 9th Album | Page 57 | The Popjustice Forum

Rihanna - Super Bowl 2023 + 9th Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Butterfly, Sep 25, 2022.

1. As expected, she doesn't care about music any longer and hasn't for years.

I'm all for being an entrepreneur, good for her, but it's still sad that in the end is just greed.

myblood, Jamie, papatrick and 10 others like this.
  2. Yeah, I really don't mind that she has other ventures and is taking so long to release a follow-up. What is absurd are the constant back-and-forth, coy replies when she's made definitive statements through the years of when it's coming. Just...stop doing that.

The Depp fiasco and Snooze Me Up have greatly diminished my excitement, so continue to take whatever time you need!

neinzedd, iRelate and R27 like this.
  3. The Spotify tumble isn’t really reflective of the song flopping that hard - she’s got almost the entire Taylor and Drake albums ahead of her.

4. Lift Me Up is number 69 today on Spotify in the US. I actually gasped when I looked it up.

Digital_Fossil and Bobbyrae like this.
  5. It’s her tone what’s sending me dd.

myblood, Dijah., joe_alouder and 11 others like this.
  6. She has to be kidding. Has to be.

JasonJay and spaceship like this.
  7. When?

myblood, Hyrulian, Mr.Arroz and 66 others like this.
  8. The only era when she seemed to actually care about music was Rated R, and at a stretch Anti and GGGB.

9. A long time ago. But the four back to back albums, all the collabs, the back to back tours… then the break where she actually crafter a solid body of work. I don’t know I just didn’t see this for her.

10. She seems to be implying there is music coming but its release will not be tied to the Superbowl so maybe she has anxiety about setting a firm deadline after so long. Who knows.

11. I hate feeling the way I'm feeling towards Rihanna but... I do. And let me tell you, it's not lifted up!

myblood, GimmeWork, papatrick and 4 others like this.
  12. This interview was supposedly taped before “Lift Me Up” was announced, so she’s more than likely talking about that.

GimmeWork, Wishlight, Almond and 6 others like this.
  13. HMD

HMD

That tone? Utterly obnoxious.

JasonJay, Euphoria and CaliDevotion like this.
  14. A52F4511-CB05-48AF-9D99-8416EC836927.jpeg

15. Well...

She said she's not doing the Super Bowl because of new music, it's totally unrelated. And that fans expect new music so she has to get to work.

And then she's most likely talking about ''Lift Me Up''.

I don't know, I'm just not hearing anything surprising, honestly. I've always expected the Super Bowl to be a greatest hits medley without anything new so...

EDIT: Oh my God, watch the Halftime Show be a mini Savage x Fenty show.

16. I'm actually relieved that I can have some time to try put the gross D*pp stunt out of my mind before new music drops.

17. Damn what did I miss in here? Mess.

sesita likes this.
  18. Wow... Sis is blindly set to waste all the goodwill for what could be a monster comeback, isn't she?
    [​IMG]

myblood, Dijah., GimmeWork and 12 others like this.
  19. Yes.

diegolcl, JasonJay, HMD and 3 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.