Rihanna - Super Bowl 2023 + 9th Album | Page 67 | The Popjustice Forum

Rihanna - Super Bowl 2023 + 9th Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Butterfly, Sep 25, 2022.

1. Spice Girls fans when Goodbye came out:

Sam, Mushroom, Suburbia and 38 others like this.
  2. I thought Lift Me Up was pretty but Born Again is…a song that Rihanna recorded, I guess.

3. Lift Me Up actually sounds awful on radio.

4. Only there?

Ensnare, FINISH LINE, Sam and 41 others like this.
  5. Lift Me Up is one of the worst singles from a major pop girl in a long time.

Sam, Purple, Hyrulian and 29 others like this.
  6. The only way I’m handling this is to just keep telling myself it’s for the film and not a ‘single’

Raichu likes this.
  7. The way this thread is dead. Back to the drawing board, Riri!

8. kal

kal

It's what she wanted.

Sam, XXX, Sunny B and 9 others like this.
  9. I'm so glad someone finally had the courage to let the pronouns be included!

Sam, Laurence, superloves and 2 others like this.
  10. Dddd it's the worst song there

neinzedd and Digital_Fossil like this.
    Syzygyz, Sam, neinzedd and 12 others like this.
  12. I wonder where God was when she decided putting John Depth on her Fenty show was a good idea!

[​IMG]

13. First Super Bowl half time Fashion show, staged to the music of Rihanna, is coming!

14. The terrible single and the Johnny Depp stuff really killed my enthusiasm for the Halftime Show.

15. I think I'm only now processing that Gaga and Rihanna attached themselves to two of the biggest blockbusters of the year and completely fumbled the power ballad bag.

16. Incorrect. Hold My Hand went off at the Chromatica Ball

Mr Blonde, Mvnl, Applause and 7 others like this.
  17. The godawful songs are one thing, but the inclusion of Depp and the specific execution of said inclusion really have left a bad taste in my mouth with her.

I just hope she doesn’t pull any similar foolish stunts with her Super Bowl slot at this point. Although I’m fairly sure she’d have to operate within fairly strict guidelines in terms of performance ideas, at least.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.