Rihanna - Talk That Talk | Page 388 | The Popjustice Forum

Rihanna - Talk That Talk

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Bobbyrae, Sep 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Where Have You Been is already on in Irish clubs REGULARLY. Love it. And We Found Love still owns the clubs. Still love it so much.

2. Roc Me Out please.

3. Finally some sense!

4. Heard "Where Have You Been" at Heaven the other night. I went absolute apeshit. It was great.

5. And We All Want Love is getting a lot of airplay too, for some reason. It's very odd!

6. I wouldn't panic. She will no doubt be going into full Talk That Talk promo mode come next year. Hopefully she is able to promote the shit out of it and not vanish on tour. I don't want another tour until 2013 at the earliest.

7. You Da One has just been playlisted on Radio 1. So it begins...

8. Roc Me Out for third single, Where Have You Been for fourth. I'm worried, however, they'll go with Talk That Talk after it's early take off, upon the album's release.

9. Why is there so much Roc Me Out love? I just don't understand.

10. Me neither. I felt sick when people compared it to Rude Boy. In what way exactly?!

11. I've just listened to this album for the first, and it's near flawless.

Farewell actually makes me upset.

I'll construct a more articulate review in due course ha.

12. I'm just still so very livid at this "Birthday Cake" situation.

It's probably the best thing on the album.

CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE

13. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

RT: @MrTeriusNash: Okay it's officially looking up! I've been summoned to finish "Birthday Cake" ASAP

14. WHAT?

I fucking knew it. The dirty rotten scoundrels.

15. Oh my good God! How are they going to dig their way out of this one?!

I very much doubt that there will be a re-release of the album, seeing how it's came out so soon after LOUD, so will it be digital only? If so, that's really terrible. The people who only buy physical copies will never get to hear it in its full glory (assuming its good).

I'm honestly hoping that it's going to be "Anthem Of Our Generation" levels of goodness. But it will annoy the fuck out of me if I can't have it in digital and physical form.

What an unprofessional mess this all is. Rihanna should personally sign and post each copy as an apology for being such a douche.

Obviously I'm being melodramatic. But it is slightly ridiculous.

16. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Re-release? Calm the fuck down. At best it'll be an iTunes single or free giveaway.

17. Oh the poor people who only buy physical copies! Whatever will they do?!

Stop being massive twats and grow up, presumably.

18. "Obviously I'm being melodramatic".

Did you not read that part?

19. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

You're still jumping to an unrealistic amount of assumptions.

20. It was a joke (crap one obviously ha) over-reaction related to the unbearable pedantry I have when it comes to matters like this.

Still, it's always fun to be called a twat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.