Rihanna - Unapologetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rihanna- Seventh album (General Discussion)

I love that she's down to release an album a year, she was on a roll(quality wise) up until Talk that Talk.

Actually, what's going on with the blur in that photo? It's like someone wanted to make it look like she was flipping somebody off. Or, maybe she's wearing a naughty shirt. So mysterious.

Rmx

He/Him/His

I need a full-on dance album from her. My favourite Rihanna tracks (and probably the only Rihanna tracks I listen to) are the likes of SOS, Disturbia, Only Girl, S&M, We Found Love and the incredible Where Have You Been. I need more of that and I need her to stop deceiving me with dance lead singles and then follow it up with some shite album. She's done it twice in a row now and next time I hope she'll go full-on dance!

Actually, what's going on with the blur in that photo? It's like someone wanted to make it look like she was flipping somebody off. Or, maybe she's wearing a naughty shirt. So mysterious.

The shirt says "Cunt Life" One thing nobody can say about Rihanna is that she has class.

She can release this tomorrow and I'll be ready. I don't see any sub-quality in Talk that Talk, no matter how much anyone disagrees.

Part of me wants her to bugger off for a while, yet the other half loved Talk That Talk and is welcoming new music with open arms.

Perhaps a Talk That Talk tour bringing her up until the end of summer 2013 with a single or 2 released amongst it and then a new album would be the better route for her to go down.

Rihanna (celebrity) gets on my tits but I love Rihanna ("artiste") so I'm more than ready for this. Hopefully new era will usher in a new image/look including something less abbrasive than the whole #ThugLife #OnlyGodCanJudgeMe #FemaleChrisBrown thing she's currently got going on.

Fingers crossed it's more urban/dance fusion á la Chris Brown/Nicki Minaj.

I don't think an entirely new thread is necessary at this point; the general discussion thread is great for the in-between albums time, which feels like where we are with Rihanna. If there's an official announcement then I can reopen this thread.

Re: Rihanna - New Single (TBA) [Premieres next Monday]

She's squeezing these albums out like infants. She should just call the next one Cunt or something.

Re: Rihanna - New Single (TBA) [Premieres next Monday]

Atrocious, just amazingly ridiculous how she can assure us she isn't releasing an album this year and then this. TAKE A BREAK WOMAN!

Re: Rihanna - New Single // TBA (Premieres next Monday)

C'mon everyone, Christmas isn't Christmas without a new Rihanna album!

She's an artist, and they make art, why should she have to take a break? If she doesn't want to, there's no law against it, go for it Riri ,get that smash

Yes the fourth quarter was appearing to be rather dull. This has given me a glimmer of hope we'll have some decent music to end the year on.

Status
Not open for further replies.