Rihanna - Unapologetic | Page 236 | The Popjustice Forum

Rihanna - Unapologetic

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jinzo, Jun 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm in love with Nobody's Business, it's kinda like Party by B. It's sorta lazy but has that amazing throwback feel and it just feels and sounds right.

Make it a single PLEASE.

2. Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Song is shite.

3. I actually really like Nobodies Business. It give me Party vibes as Green Giraffe said and also I hear Off The Wall vibes in there too.

4. Only nobody's business has leaked

5. Yeah I think Rhombus is lying.

6. Woopsie~

Last edited: Nov 15, 2012
  7. Even if Rhombus is lying, you guys really shouldn't ask for PMs right on the board. That is against the rules.

8. Oh gosh. Disregard my last post.

9. Jamming to Biophilla right now.

10. Not here for Chris Brown imitating the King with 'HEEE-HEEEE' .No.

11. YES, Bjork is impacting that R&B/Urban market.

My Eurasian plate subdues, to form a mutuallllll coreeeeeeeeeeeeee

12. Please someone help me find the album! Nobody's Business is amazing! Chris Brown sounds well auto-tuned in places though... I like his growling vocals on the chorus mind.

13. Okay so, Nobody's Business is pretty amazing. *hits repeat button*

I just wish Chris didn't have such a heavy presence (well in an ideal world he wouldn't even be on there).

14. Still a bomb ass song! They will inevitably follow in the footsteps of Whitney & Bobby, I fear. Let's just hope if it does transpire, Bobby will be the one to die this time around...

15. +1. If you are, shame on you Rhombus. If not I am so pissed I dont have it yet...

16. Just show mercy on a little gay guy who has to go back to army tomorrow morning and leak the damn thing.

17. Rhombus is fucking lying. Because you seem to be the only one with the full thing!

18. Yes he is definitely lying.. If atrl aren't pissing themselves over it first then theres no way popjustice has it..

19. Ultimate Troll. I mean fuck off like...

I neeeeed this album. Going soon as well for the night I am PISSED.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.