Rihanna - Unapologetic | Page 238 | The Popjustice Forum

Rihanna - Unapologetic

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jinzo, Jun 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Black Madonna. Truly.

2. CD is on the way from Sainsburys!

3. I strictly used PopJustice until the excessive moderation became almost suffocating, then I decided to join ATRL. I still post here, because obviously I still love the users and the board, but I'm finding ATRL a lot more active and fun lately.

4. I go wherever a Cher Lloyd hater needs to be cyber-bullied and taunted into redemption.

It's only a matter of hours before this officially goes to iTunes. Really, plaudits have to go to Def Jam for keeping this so under lock and key. LOUD was brilliantly protected, too. There's one thing they don't mess up!

5. vasilios

vasilios Guest

When it's Saturday go out!

6. RJF

RJF

7. K94

K94

8. I like Phresh Out The Runway.

Now I'd like the whole thing please.

9. YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS PHRESH OUT THE RUNWAY.. Watch out Sainsburys imma be twerking tonight.. Just what i wanted before work..

10. Wow, maybe it's cause I haven't slept yet, but Phresh Out The Runway just gave me a pulsating headache. That autotune on the bridge, jeez.

11. RJF

RJF

It's a bit rubbish. I think I may be done here.

12. Oh shit, didn't even realize Phresh was out. Very fucking good! Especially as an album opener. I hope she gets a couple more #1's this era!

13. K94

K94

Phresh out the bread aisle, phesha-phresh out the bread aisle.

Yess.

14. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Fucking characters.

15. I'm tired of her saying fuck and the N word every other word. Grow up Rihanna.

16. Shit just got real.
    This is gonna be a long night...!

17. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

DEAL!

Nah, just kidding.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.