Rihanna - Unapologetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rihanna - New Single // TBA (Premieres next Monday)

She's an artist, and they make art, why should she have to take a break? If she doesn't want to, there's no law against it, go for it Riri ,get that smash

Because, I don't need her competing with Christina! I want Christina to finally get her well deserved #1. Rihanna can release her album and single in October or whatever.

Because, I don't need her competing with Christina! I want Christina to finally get her well deserved #1. Rihanna can release her album and single in October or whatever.
Christina will have to fight for it, she has Ke$ha to compete with soon aswell, oh yes my lovely Ke$ha

Christina will have to fight for it, she has Ke$ha to compete with soon aswell, oh yes my lovely Ke$ha

Well I'm not going to turn this into an Xtina thread (cause we all know I'm able), but RCA won't let Ke$ha out of her cage until Christina's single has had it's moment. They won't directly compete their two big year end releases against each other.

And Carly Rae. And PSY!

*on topic again*- is there a definite, definite confirmation of this single definitely happening?

Well I'm not going to turn this into an Xtina thread (cause we all know I'm able), but RCA won't let Ke$ha out of her cage until Christina's single has had it's moment. They won't directly compete their two big year end releases against each other.

Hmm true Dr Luke has kept his mouth shut for quite a while

But back on topic I hope this era is more like Loud, it was flawless in my opinion, although I loved We Found Love, I'm a mega huge fan of Calvin Harris, so I hoped he's worked with her again

I am ready! Hoping for a natural evolution from Talk That Talk with Good Girl Gone Bad sensibilities. Nothing "Loud", please.

It's not like she can't co-exist on the charts with her and also have #1 single and album (god knows Rih still doesn't have one).

It was a bit dare I say irresponsible of the OP making a thread without any concrete confirmation? The Cheryl avatar explains the carelessness I suppose.

She's finally back!

Last edited:

It was a bit dare I say irresponsible of the OP making a thread without any concrete confirmation? The Cheryl avatar explains the carelessness I suppose.

The source is NRJ, which is like biggest radio station in France or something, it's pretty credible.

Def Jam France have also tweeted it, so it's kind of set in stone now

Nooo! Not another rushed album. If she went back to the Spring/Summer period she released during her initial years she would get the number one. Rated R was the longest she spent working on and no wonder it's the best quality wise. Oh and please don't tell me she's gonna have that ugly hair for this aswell. I say all this as a fan!

She's cheapening her career by rushing through it.

R

Resi12

I feel withered from listening to her/seeing her all over the place so much. This is really getting beyond ridiculous.

The OP used a french source, obviously his ability to comprehend basic information is compromised by his nation's shortcomings. It's forgivable.

Here for a new Rihanna single/album, not here for everything else. (and by everything else, I mean the tired reactions about her ''over-exposure'')

Status
Not open for further replies.