Rihanna - Unapologetic | Page 555 | The Popjustice Forum

Rihanna - Unapologetic

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jinzo, Jun 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Poor grandpa.

2. The only drug that Numb makes me think I've taken is an anaesthetic.

3. Numb is a Rihanna discography highlight.

4. LJB

LJB

Numb is Rihanna's best song. It's production is out of this world.

5. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

It's cat tranquilizers people. Just like...rob a veterinarian or something. I don't understand why it's so hard.

6. "Jump" not getting a full release was such a missed opportunity. It went Top 5 in Australia and Top 10 in New Zealand without ever being officially released as a full single. Imagine what could've happened if she actually promoted it.

Hopefully she'll actually be involved in the #R8 campaign, rather than letting it die after two singles.

7. Nobody does K , Noone does K in L.A.

8. Numb would of been better without Eminem he rap really throws the flow of the song.

Leopold likes this.
  9. Heard Loveeeeee Song on the radio today. Forgot just how strange and yet comforting it is. Future's aquatic garbles meshing with Rihanna's soulful coos, reimagining classic new jack swing balladry with a modern, intergalactic zeal. So many times I believe it shouldn't work - that it's too messy, too silly, or too surreal - but it always somehow does. A very spellbinding slow jam, one of my favorite deep-cuts.

sesita, LTG, kermit_the_frog and 14 others like this.
  10. Yassssssssssssss. A bop and a half.

imperialsteroid likes this.
  11. Forever one of my Riri faves.

Bobbyrae and imperialsteroid like this.
  12. Isn't it time for some more Unapologetic?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.