Rihanna - Unapologetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
he / him
"Jump" not getting a full release was such a missed opportunity. It went Top 5 in Australia and Top 10 in New Zealand without ever being officially released as a full single. Imagine what could've happened if she actually promoted it.

Hopefully she'll actually be involved in the #R8 campaign, rather than letting it die after two singles.

Heard Loveeeeee Song on the radio today. Forgot just how strange and yet comforting it is. Future's aquatic garbles meshing with Rihanna's soulful coos, reimagining classic new jack swing balladry with a modern, intergalactic zeal. So many times I believe it shouldn't work - that it's too messy, too silly, or too surreal - but it always somehow does. A very spellbinding slow jam, one of my favorite deep-cuts.

Heard Loveeeeee Song on the radio today. Forgot just how strange and yet comforting it is. Future's aquatic garbles meshing with Rihanna's soulful coos, reimagining classic new jack swing balladry with a modern, intergalactic zeal. So many times I believe it shouldn't work - that it's too messy, too silly, or too surreal - but it always somehow does. A very spellbinding slow jam, one of my favorite deep-cuts.

Yassssssssssssss. A bop and a half.

Forever one of my Riri faves.

Status
Not open for further replies.