Rihanna Videos Rate

Hello and welcome to the Popjustice Rihanna Videos Rate!

jg4cox.jpg

Rihanna is an amazing singer [citation needed] with an exceptional videography who has recently delved into the film industry! In the acting world she's best known for her iconic performance in the sci-fi classic Alien and it's many sequels, constantly outshining her co-star Sigourney Weavesnatched.

Will Anthony Mandler or Melina Matsoukas win?
How many pussy pats does it take to reach the center of a tootsie pop?
How many albums will she release before this is over?*

Have your say and get all your questions answered!

You know the deal; Rate each video I've linked below from 0 (the worst thing you've ever had the displeasure of seeing) to 10 (a cinematic masterpiece, like that of The Godfather or ... Battleship!)

Pon de Replay
If It's Lovin' that You Want
SOS
SOS (Nike Version)
Unfaithful
We Ride
Umbrella
Shut Up and Drive
Hate That I Love You
Don't Stop the Music
Take a Bow
Disturbia
Rehab
Wait Your Turn
Russian Roulette
Hard
Rude Boy
Rockstar 101
Te Amo
Only Girl (In the World)
What's My Name?
S&M
California King Bed
Man Down
Cheers (Drink to That)
We Found Love
You da One
Where Have You Been
Diamonds
Stay

I opted not to include her features/cameos (I know the legendary Roll It would have obliterated the competition far too easily) but if there's any objections or upsets over that, please do tell me!
The deadline is June 18th;
I look forward to all of your scores, and of course your commentary if you wish to provide it!

*The answer would be 2 1/2 if this had been the Beyoncé videos rate. (Sorry Ensnare! <3)

Last edited:
Lovely writeup!

Will be doing this one for sure now that my Wifi is stable.

You have said this about every rate going Arroz, yet your contributions bear striking similarities to Rihanna's fifth octave- nonexistent. I expect to see you spilling all the tea this time.

I plan on having some fun with this one.

Mr.Arroz

Staff member
he/him/his
You have said this about every rate going Arroz, yet your contributions bear striking similarities to Rihanna's fifth octave- nonexistent. I expect to see you spilling all the tea this time.

I plan on having some fun with this one.

WHY YOU SO OBSESSED WITH ME

Rated about half of them so far. A lot aren't stacking up to how I thought they were! Only Girl's editing is more than a little iffy, for example.

Mvnl

Staff member
Are we pretending Who's That Chick didn't happen?
(I know it's technically a collaboration but really...it's a Rihanna song)

Are we pretending Who's That Chick didn't happen?
(I know it's technically a collaboration but really...it's a Rihanna song)

I was considering it but chose not to include it since I thought it best to be strictly her own videos. Only two people have submitted so far though, so if y'all really want I could just add it to the list and send them a PM to give it a rating as well.

Plus, which version would you rate? The 'Day' one? The 'Night' one? The one that combines the two, plus David Guetta's massive hooter?

941683_1351595424691_458_300.jpg

*The answer would be 2 1/2 if this had been the Beyoncé videos rate. (Sorry Ensnare! <3)

So that's how it's going to be, vikeyeol? This thread actually reminded me that I needed to return a friendly PM to you. Now, it shall be a strongly worded, Beyoncé-style handwritten letter, straight to your address.

I'm coming for its year anniversary! It shall be a glorious occasion, and we shall speak no more about it. It's on lock-and-key more than information about her upcoming album!

If the Rated R videos don't get the highest average, I'm leaving the forum (don't even think about it!).