Rina Sawayama - SAWAYAMA (Debut Album) | Page 74 | The Popjustice Forum

Rina Sawayama - SAWAYAMA (Debut Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, Sep 17, 2017.

1. She's also retconned the EP title to 'Rina', to match the 'Sawayama' album title.
    Not sure when this was done, but iTunes now has two uploads - the one with normal capitalisation is copyrighted to Dirty Hit.

londonrain and Jacques like this.
  2. This is going to look incredible on vinyl

3. An album cover!! A RELEASE DATE!!!

3 months isn’t so bad from now, I low-key expected her to pull a The 1975 and have it be something ridiculous like October.

4. Are you okay, @Trinu 3.0? What a fantastic cover!

5. ñññ I just want the title!

[​IMG]

6. RJF

RJF

Did an iTunes pre-order really end up snatching her announcement of an announcement’s thunder? Incredible. itswhatshedeserves.gif

7. I’m glad none of the other singles are on the album if it’s only 13 tracks. But I wonder what happened to the original “Cherry” led album?

londonrain likes this.
  8. “Cherry” was always a one off alongside “Flicker”

Island likes this.
  9. It's 'Sawayama', sis! (according to iTunes)

londonrain likes this.
  10. ksksks ON THE COVER!!!! Like

cover2.jpg

cover.jpg

The name I can do without cause it'd take lots of space.

londonrain, lushLuck and sesita like this.
  11. Very artsy-fartsy of me to say but wordless covers >>>>>>

12. “Comme des Garçons” is so good. Can’t wait for the video.

elektroxx and nikkysan like this.
  13. The song is amazing. The cover is phenomenal. The release date isn’t super far away. I’m so happy.

This is all giving me Broke With Expensive Taste vibes in the fact that it took so long, but it’s all coming to fruition and sounds so good.

14. Oh wow this fucking SLAPS. I'm so excited for this album. I really hope there's a tour and she goes places outside of the UK and US.

Trinu 3.0 and Slice of Life like this.
  15. I don’t mind the April release date. Hopefully there be some bangers on there that will find themselves on my summer 2020 playlist.

speedyboi likes this.
  16. She feels like the saviour of pop so I’m pinning a lot of expectations on this album.

Dijah. likes this.
  17. 17th April is my birthday. What a gift!
    Stunning album cover. All her photoshops are incredible, a fashion icon in the making.

‘Comme des Garçons’ is everything that I could ask. Interested to know how it will fit in an album that also contains ‘STFU!’.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
    Dijah. likes this.
  18. Comme des Garçons is such a slinky bop. This album is going to be something special

FINISH LINE, superultra and Dijah. like this.
  19. Oh my god she’s DELIVERING. I’m so excited

20. Fuck, the bass is killing me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.