Rina Sawayama - SAWAYAMA (Debut Album) | Page 77 | The Popjustice Forum

Rina Sawayama - SAWAYAMA (Debut Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, Sep 17, 2017.

1. It probably is since the shirt in one of the bundles is described as being like that with silver foil.

Butterfly likes this.
  2. I’m not a huge fan of it, which I’m gutted about. Hopefully it grows on me, I’m just not feeling the flattish chorus.

Artwork, title, theme, everything else though - WOW.

londonrain likes this.
  3. A pop star actually coming to Glasgow AND doing an intimate venue? We love to see it

He and aux like this.
  4. I was expecting more nu-metal, but like, this is fine too!

5. K94

K94

I feel delirious getting an album date, tour dates and best song of all time 'Comme Des Garcons' - in conclusion, we stan harder than before.

Lander, constantino, basil and 10 others like this.
  6. 15 listens later and I'm...kind of obsessed? I think it's the first 10/10 of 2020 for me. Those 'woo!'s.

7. This should be the cassette.

8. Me listening to Comme des Garçons:

[​IMG]

Me seeing the tour dates:

[​IMG]

I really hope she adds more as time goes on.

She was touring with RINA for like a whole year (twice in the US and like four London concerts), so it's a bit weird she's wrapping up the whole tour for her so hyped debut album in less than a month.

9. This song is very groovy and I love it! The lyrics and the throbbing bassline really make it. I think I'll preorder the gold vinyl. I think it matches better with the cover than the clear exclusive.

10. Pretty sure there are 4 countries on that list.

londonrain likes this.
  11. ñññ me is blind ok

[​IMG]

--

She's on the cover of Noisey:

12. It says on the piece that the album has segues with tracks from the RINA EP like a radio switching channels. I love that kind of faggotry.

13. Also, she signed with Dirty Hit for THREE albums.

[​IMG]

soratami, londonrain, Lander and 36 others like this.
  14. 2014

2014 Staff Member

This is more like it. Giving me Masseduction and 00's Xtina in a blender, oof!

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  15. I want to be blasted off in a rocket to Mars with Comme Des Garçons and Die A Little Bit playing on an endless loop

16. Christ above, she's getting my coins.

17. I might be missing something, but US tour tickets aren't on sale yet?

18. Not until Tuesday (1/21) for the fan pre-sale, Friday (1/24) for general

Fluorocarbon likes this.
  19. I want to preorder the gold vinyl but this bit confuses me:
    Will this include a hypothetical European tour? Let me scam my way to a show.

20. Comme des Garçons slaps, holy shit.

Is there a US release of the album or do I need to pre-order from the UK site?

elektroxx and Joe. like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.