Rina Sawayama - SAWAYAMA (Deluxe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenor.gif

Changing the archaic nomination rules of the Brit Awards and then securing a nomination for herself? Can someone say LEGEND???!!!

This award has to be in the bag for Rina. Not simply because she fought for rules to be changed but because Sawayama is one of greatest, most assured debut albums released in god knows how long.

It really should be a foregone conclusion for Rina but Griff has a lot of payola behind her and has been supported a lot more by Radio 1 than Rina (and they are sponsoring the award).

Yeah I think Griff has a big chance of snagging it but either way this is a huge achievement for her I hope this exposure leads to more success!

he/him
Does this guarantee a performance slot? I need the wider GP to see her crush a performance (preferably Who’s Gonna Save U Now or Dynasty)

I know that this has probably been asked before, but can US shoppers order the vinyl through the UK store? I'd love to get it, but I've never ordered a vinyl from an artist from outside the US before and would rather not fuck it up (and I don't see any other storefront option for the gold one). Thanks!

F

Fertilizer

I know that this has probably been asked before, but can US shoppers order the vinyl through the UK store? I'd love to get it, but I've never ordered a vinyl from an artist from outside the US before and would rather not fuck it up (and I don't see any other storefront option for the gold one). Thanks!
I haven't done it personally but I don't see why you would not be able to? International shipping is offered pretty much everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.