Rina Sawayama - SAWAYAMA (Deluxe) | Page 167 | The Popjustice Forum

Rina Sawayama - SAWAYAMA (Deluxe)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, Sep 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is huge for her.

Wishlight, tj-x, Hyrulian and 33 others like this.
  2. I dont want to tempt fate but this is pretty much in the bag for her right?

3. Changing the archaic nomination rules of the Brit Awards and then securing a nomination for herself? Can someone say LEGEND???!!!

This award has to be in the bag for Rina. Not simply because she fought for rules to be changed but because Sawayama is one of greatest, most assured debut albums released in god knows how long.

5. It really should be a foregone conclusion for Rina but Griff has a lot of payola behind her and has been supported a lot more by Radio 1 than Rina (and they are sponsoring the award).

6. Yeah I think Griff has a big chance of snagging it but either way this is a huge achievement for her I hope this exposure leads to more success!

7. Does this guarantee a performance slot? I need the wider GP to see her crush a performance (preferably Who’s Gonna Save U Now or Dynasty)

blaze_dave likes this.
  8. 2014

2014 Staff Member

This is an amazing achievement for her, but she should have been a definite for British Female.

9. Yeah Griff getting this and Rina a female artist nod would be ideal.

HeartSwells likes this.
  10. I feel the same. She's already a star in my eyes.

11. I think only the winner gets a performance?

12. Amazing but Griff deserves it too! How dare they pit two of our best talents against one another

Vasilios likes this.
  13. More tickets have been released for her Roundhouse gig in November...and I've just got myself some.

tumblr_c26c56dd0e6e3c9d1cf26ad25c548ae0_bd7cd9d5_400.gif

LPT, Dennis, 4Roses and 1 other person like this.
  14. See you there! I don't know how I ended up with tickets for both the Roundhouse and the Electric, two nights in a row, but (t)here we are.

15. Where are these tickets??

16. Oh, wait, I'd bought these before on Dice. I see they're both 'waiting list' now.

17. I know that this has probably been asked before, but can US shoppers order the vinyl through the UK store? I'd love to get it, but I've never ordered a vinyl from an artist from outside the US before and would rather not fuck it up (and I don't see any other storefront option for the gold one). Thanks!

18. I haven't done it personally but I don't see why you would not be able to? International shipping is offered pretty much everywhere.

chaychay7 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.