Rita Ora - How To Be Lonely & 3rd Album | Page 17 | The Popjustice Forum

Rita Ora - How To Be Lonely & 3rd Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Ddd that first article claiming she has more top 10 hits than Madonna.

Then again, would The Face lie? New Queen of Pop status confirmed.

Holly Something likes this.
  2. "She has surpassed Madonna, Adele and Kylie to hold the record for the most Top 10 singles among British females on the Official UK Chart".

True though, Madonna and Kylie have zero.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2020
    elektroxx, Andrew.L, JasonJay and 4 others like this.
  3. I'd be here for her officially releasing Religion and beefing it up. It's a great track!

4. Now my article where I declare her bigger than Madonna, Kylie and Adele has been published, I feel like there's a good chance of her following me again.

5. Mogul Script Pro

Sam and Syzygyz like this.
  6. Also ddd at this already being demoted from lead single to 'just a fun song I wanted to put out in the moment'

[​IMG]

Staticboombox likes this.
  7. What we really need is the final version of Touch The Sky!

8. She did say that when it came out though; that it wasn’t the lead, just a single she wanted to put out (because she doesn’t have an album together at this point).

9. Ok Reet

Staticboombox and Eskapism like this.
  10. LOVED the video/song. And that's coming from someone who barely tolerated her during the Ora era and was only reluctantly on board last time around. The video makes absolutely no sense, but is beyond compelling, and the song sounds like a grower. I'm actually excited for her now!

11. Funniest celebrities homevideos teas

D.Jay and spaceship like this.
  12. I can't compute what's going on in that video. Amazing.

spaceship likes this.
  13. A Rihanna post accidentally finding its way in the Rita Ora thread. The subtle shade.

BeingNormal, elektroxx, Sam and 10 others like this.
  14. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Now that's a smash! How To Be Lonely couldn't relate dd

15. O M G

Holly Something and 2014 like this.
  16. I found myself absentmindedly humming this all day yesterday, that Rita radiation just won't let up.

17. Six years of nuclear radiation

Sam, JasonJay, Staticboombox and 3 others like this.
  18. That warm vocal performance, the instrumental break crashing down and snatching my wig with more ferocity than it has any right to, the way it all builds to that fantastic climax.

[​IMG]

Sam, JasonJay, Music Is Life and 5 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.