Rita Ora - How To Be Lonely & 3rd Album | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

Rita Ora - How To Be Lonely & 3rd Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Jan 10, 2020.

1. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I would love to be best friends with Rita - she’d bring the kiis so consistently ddd

Tracy Jacks and Conan like this.
  2. I don't think I could stan this woman any more. Iconic.

3. It appears that a Wonderwell release is still in the cards

(they just started a Twitter and have been tweeting that it’s coming out soon)

Island likes this.
  4. Island

Island Staff Member

Carrie Fisher serving Endora while Rita looks like Ariana Grande. What is this?

5. How To Be Lonely confirmed for early March by an ATRLer.
    Lewis Capaldi, Peter Rycroft, Tomas Mann - 2:55

6. [​IMG]

Rita sis...

Sam, superultra, Rem and 14 others like this.
  7. I mean sis had a song by wil.i.am when he was the worst, Chris Brown later on, then Ed when he was unbearable so of course she'd pick Capaldi in 2020.

8. To be fair, Sheeran wrote Your Song and it's still an absolute bop. I'm sure this'll sound nothing like an actual Capaldi song.

sesita, DMDR, superultra and 14 others like this.
  9. Island

Island Staff Member

To be fair, Body On Me is one of her best songs.

OspreyQueen, Rob and Bslg17 like this.
  10. Also Capaldi did say Never Really Over was the song of 2019 and he’s got hooks

11. [​IMG]

Sam, joe_alouder, sesita and 18 others like this.
  12. Seems the single is coming the 13th

Rem, Bobbyrae, Tracy Jacks and 5 others like this.

13. Mansplaining on my Popjustice?

14. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Staff Member

Lewis Capaldi's overexposed and been given far too many awards for basically one song but he's not proven himself to be sitting in the same jacuzzi of mediocrity that Ed Sheeran has been since he went stratospheric so I've got some hope for whatever Rita's due to put out soon. I'm excited for a new era!

Sam and Tracy Jacks like this.
  15. Heart FM has just said Rita will be their special guest at some point next week. Single coming on Friday?

Tracy Jacks likes this.
  16. That'd line up with the March 13th speculation.

I completely forgot this was even coming, color me perched.

17. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I need a new Rita Bop in my life!!

sesita and GimmeWork like this.
  18. It's definitely the 13th, from what I've heard. Supposedly she'll be on Sport Relief next Friday...

SomeGirl likes this.
  19. I'm really hoping for some evolution in image and sound this time, if only because enough time has passed since the last campaign that she needs to bring something new, especially with the likes of Dua stepping up their game and some exciting new faces breaking through. I hope she can pull something vaguely surprising but still quintessentially Reet out of the bag.

sesita likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.