Rita Ora - Phoenix (Greatest Hits) | Page 668 | The Popjustice Forum

Rita Ora - Phoenix (Greatest Hits)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Melodee, Jan 30, 2014.

1. A Star is Born Everytime

Slamb likes this.
  2. The original remains superior, this remix is so unnecessary.

She looks beautiful and I love the Everytime reference but I don't get the video?

3. Rita playing multiple characters including one that cries when she hears herself sing? I'm sorry James McAvoy. Tatiana Maslany's career is over. Eddie Murphy? Can't remember.

4. It low-key felt like an homage to Get Right in the final scene, and I was living. Now that was a video.

5. It’s been added to the Radio 1 Playlist already.

Lander, spaceship, Rem and 2 others like this.
  6. Rita is just so effortlessly charismatic and charming. This era has been incredible for her. I'm glad she's rebounded and back to being a pop star again with big hits (forever pissed the masterpiece that is Anywhere wasn't #1 tho)

7. I love how she basically played a Jennifer Lopez movie role. Queen.

spaceship, ibelieve and Subspace88 like this.
  8. I just saw her concert in Manila. I am a fan for life. Everyone lost it during Let You Love Me and I Will Never Let You Down.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
    Island, Vasilios, RUNAWAY and 3 others like this.
  9. The UK dates look like they'll sell out within the next few weeks. She's finally getting that touring coin.

spaceship likes this.
  10. Touring Icon.

spaceship likes this.
  11. are more dates expected? I need her to come to Dublin!

Ashling92, Rob and NuhdeensPassport like this.
  12. She looks stunning in the video, 6LACK'S verse seems a bit unnecessary but I don't mind it.

13. 2014

2014 Moderator

a bit unrelated but is it just me or is Kim Petras cropping up in every other main PJ thread at the moment???

14. Me waiting on her to dump some more tone deaf idiotic thoughts

[​IMG]

15. There’s (presumably) a clip of the Sofia song in this promo.

It’s up for presave.

Mikal likes this.
  16. [​IMG]
    Screaming.

17. I.....have a feeling this isn’t going to take off. Sorry to jinx guys.

Prove me wrong RiRi!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2019
  18. Is it me or does it seem that her vocals are cranked up/music muffled during the final chorus when she’s singing in the nightclub? Is that supposed to be intentional? Also, this taking off would be a nice bonus, but I don’t think anyone is expecting it to.

spaceship likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.